Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 1 March 2014
It was so much fun watching the original series with my Great Niece; the same series I watched with her father when he was small. It is a shame that the original theme music has been updated, but that takes nothing away from the episodes. It has worn well over the years & is well worth an airing for the up & coming generation of tots!
on 18 August 2014
I bought this for my one year old but I think I enjoy it more! It's fabulous nostalgia & I still remember many of the episodes! It's so much better than the modern postman pat & wonderful for my daughter & I to watch together. It's as charming now as it ever was. Thoroughly recommended & thoroughly enjoyable for any fan of the original :-)
on 13 June 2016
Brilliant dvd for small children with 13 episodes. This original postman pat series is far better than the later ones. Highly recommend it.
on 21 June 2014
Keeps the grandson happy for hours Brings back memories even from my childhood.
Arrived well packaged, and as stated,.not much else to say, but need to put in more review words!!!!!
on 13 April 2017
Is what it says great price
on 8 February 2017
very pleased with purchase
on 27 July 2015
A splendid Dvd. a very big thankyou for a great item.
on 14 January 2017
Great DVD & our grandson loves it.
on 6 November 2016
Lovely for little ones
on 30 July 2016
Great price takes me back a few years :-)