on 13 December 2017
what can you say about postman pat the 1st and best great stories the kids liked this better than the newer version and worth every penny over 3 hours complete 1st series put this on for the kids me and my husband and his brother who only popped in to drop something off ended up watching entire series with the kids in one sitting great picture and sound which is good for something that's nearly 40 years old in a few years great series for all the family
on 28 August 2015
With my son being a big fan of the new Postman Pat programmes (all bells and whistles, style-over-substance if you ask me), I was keen to show him the Postman Pat of Mummy's youth (before that brat Julian came along). I was very pleased to find he loves it! It seems to hold his attention in a way that the modern stories don't - I suspect due to it's gentler pace. I'd forgotten that the episodes are narrated too which, yes, does date it a little, but not enough to put my boy off. Really lovely piece of nostalgia for me to share with him.
on 29 December 2017
Much better than the new version, this original version has all the charm that I remember as a child, and now I can pass it onto my niece and nephew. They love it! They prefer to the current series on television!
on 18 August 2014
I bought this for my one year old but I think I enjoy it more! It's fabulous nostalgia & I still remember many of the episodes! It's so much better than the modern postman pat & wonderful for my daughter & I to watch together. It's as charming now as it ever was. Ok so as other reviews state it has changed the end song which seems a shame but everything else is the same. Thoroughly recommended & thoroughly enjoyable for any fan of the original :-)
on 15 February 2017
Absolutely brilliant. Took me back to the days of watching it with my own children, now introducing it to my little granddaughter.No comparison to the updated version of today which isn't in the same league. Couldn't recommend it highly enough.
on 9 June 2017
Bought for my nephew, and it's just super, so glad we bought it.
on 11 April 2017
great product what it says high standers
on 12 August 2016
Original episodes? Yes. Great. Superb stories? Aye. Fab. Delightful narration? Indeed. So far, so good.

Original music? No. Bad. Very bad. Shame on you, Universal Pictures; shame on you.
on 12 May 2016
Only a dvd but kept my grandson amused for a while,I think he enjoyed it but as he cannot talk yet I can only assume
on 12 January 2017