on 31 October 2017
well presented tem and well packed
on 17 January 2014
My computer is in my upstairs office and I therefore download on to blank discs so I can listen to them in the downstairs lounge.In this case the playing order is totally different to the listed contents, which make it impossible to connect with the artist/performer.I downloaded on Amazon cloud for the first time.As the asking price for the official C D is only £1 more I would be quite Happy to pay the difference.I would be pleased to hear from you.P.S .I have previously downloaded successfully on Amazon downloader.
HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 March 2014
This 4 cd box set is everything I hoped it would be.

It is very relaxing, especially as background music. I often have it playing whilst I am working or whilst the toddlers are asleep in the afternoon.

Like al box set collections there are some pieces of music that I prefer over others, but it haven't heard anything in this collection that I don't like or is unpleasant.

The recordings are of high sound quality throughout, and for me, it has been an excellent purchase.

I would recommend.
on 30 December 2013
Love this cd. Great value, comprising 4 cds. Lots of old chill out favourites such as Pachebels cannon and Saties gymnopedie but also some more unfamiliar to me such as Einaudi and Eric Whitaker. Love the mix of instrumental and vocal. Whilst not usually a huge fan of opera there is a nice sprinkling of some of my favourites and for me, the balance is right. Also includes a few tracks from TV and film themes. Lovely relaxing chill out compilation.
on 7 January 2014
Four CDs with a mix of traditional classical and up to date music with a classical twist! All CDs are similar and yet very different but all are relaxing to listen to - a really good mix - and each time it is like listening to them for the first time .... probably because with 4 CDs I can ring the changes ... and therefore not get too used to any one CD.Thoroughly recommend - very good value for money!
on 27 August 2015
I use this type of music to help while I am banging away on the keyboard, quite often late at night. Very broad range of music although pity the 2nd CD has rather a bulk of religious tracks bunched together.
on 6 March 2017
Excellent! Very relaxing. A lovely collection of popular classics performed by credible musicians. Great value for money too.
on 13 January 2014
He seems to really like it. Everything for a comfortable evening of listening. He reads with it on in the background and said it is soothing.
on 6 January 2014
If you like Classic Fm - which I do - you will love this; it's a good and varied selection of relaxing tunes and is ideal irregardless of musical sophistication; everybody will recognise at least some of these tunes and being able to name them is really not important (OK I can name Clare De Lune, but that's about it). 4 discs makes it good value and, of course, no adverts (a couple of John Suchet comments thrown in would have made it almost perfect).
on 26 December 2013
Got this for my parents for Christmas. The songs on here are fantastic. I knew theyd like the disc but, as a fan of classical, I really enjoy it too. Thoroughly recommend if you like this kind of music