on 1 December 2017
Fast delivery - very comfortable and warm. Just what I needed.
on 3 April 2017
very nice
on 26 November 2017
My husband will be over the moon. With his new gloves. They are very good quality.
on 7 February 2015
Nice and warm, very good for the price.
on 1 June 2015
Bought these for my husband, he likes the warmth of the suede and the Thinsulate lining but the flexibility of movement the wool edges give. We go through these quite quickly as we we do lots of dog walking in the cold and rain but they are pretty hardy. Size was true and price was good. Like the option of the Brown as a nice change to Black. I've previously had them in Khaki green before which was nice but no one seems to do that colour anymore which is a shame.
on 23 February 2014
They seemed ok when i bought them. But they exhibited a high degree of wear and tear within the shortesst period of time. And they are too puffy. They keep you warm but i, personally, wouldn't buy them again.
on 13 April 2014
Value for money, but no more. Not particularly attractive. Not particularly high quality. But the gloves do what we needed them to do, which is keep my husband's hands warm when we're out and about.
Inside lining had a small tear on arrival, which chose to darn rather than have the hassle of sending back.
on 16 November 2017
Very pleased with my purchase, and my dad should enjoy warm hands
on 4 March 2016
These gloves are nice and warm however the brand is NOT as per the description. They are NOT Thinsulate as there is no label (as showed in the ad). There is just just a paper tag with a brand called Quivano.
review image
on 9 January 2014
I bought these gloves for a gift, my Father enjoy's wearing suede and could not find any quality gloves in store's. I found these on line and received what was promised. The quality is superb and they fit very well. I am, aswell as my dad are very pleased.