on 3 July 2015
Excellent. Really small (literally like a pebble)! Very simple and basic to use. I just needed something small and light to use whilst going running. It doesn't have a screen so you cant select the exact song you want. You have to let it find it at random. Still though, I am very happy with this product. Nice and simple to use!
on 18 June 2015
I bought two of these for my children and the sound quality is great. Easy to load music onto, small enough to fit into their pockets and great battery life. I'm very pleased with these. We don't have the Galaxy phone but it doesn't make a difference.
on 30 December 2014
While some might find the non-tactile controls frustrating if seeking to change tracks frequently, as a cheap and aesthetically-pleasing alternative to an old iPod Shuffle, this does a super job for the price.
I can confirm the Pebble is recognised and mounts like any other external USB drive on OS X and Chrome OS: I used both to view/change the MP3 files on mine and it worked well.
Presumably, most of us already have a preferred set of headphones - I found the included ones rather uncomfortable for my small-ish ears, but I wouldn't have expected otherwise.
In all, this is a good little player and as long as you are clear that you are buying a small MP3 player that doesn't allow much control with regard to the selection of tracks, you should be very happy.
on 7 June 2015
This mp3 player lasted maybe two months before it was dead. Luckily I bought it when it was very cheap but still it was disappointing for my son. Quite tricky to work too. Fiddly button system without any actual buttons more like touch screen but terribly unresponsive. Tiny size is nice but that's the only positive I can give. Full refund given and replaced it with a completely different make. Also the price had jumped back up to £50!!! So not worth that price.
on 18 March 2014
No software required to get started.. connect to pc.. drag and drop mp3s and away you go. you can connect to phone and phone's software and pc's phone software but who needs that>?
on 31 March 2015
Do actually love this, i cant be bothered with ipods/phones/big heavy stuff....this is tiny and just attaches to my clothes!! Its PERFECTO for the gym! id rather spend money of a new gym kit than a pair of beats and an ipod.....this is perfect!!!!! No display....which is what i wanted but that would distract me from my workout!!!!
on 1 January 2015
Good for what I paid. Drag an drop on laptop easy to do. Thought it would work with Samsung note but must never only the galaxy ... can see why it was cheap . Bit of a restricted market.. earphones fit big ears perfectly. Great for running to random tracks
on 27 February 2015
Bought on offer. Makes a great companion would be 5 star if the headphones were better like ones you get with the phones, saying that they still are easy to untangle so quite good.
on 6 January 2015
was so excited to receive this but straight out the box the mp3 doesnt work or charge or even come up on my laptop
on 18 February 2014
It looks cool. The sound is ok, but no big difference from my Sony player, which is just half price of it.