on 7 November 2013
A very thoughtful and considered album. Marshall gets off to a fierce beginning with "Bad guy" referencing Stan. It also begins an acknowledgement of karma which continues into the skit and some of the other songs. "Rhyme or Reason" is definitely one of the stronger unreleased songs on the album along with "Legacy". "So Far" takes the rapper into a different direction, sampling a famous country style beat. "Love Game" featuring Kendrick Lamar is a very interesting collaboration, not dissimilar to the song "Lady" Em made with Obie Trice many years ago. "Headlights" is probably the most amazing and shocking song on the album, here Marshall finally apologises to his mother in an intensely emotional and heartfelt couple of verses. The remainder is picked up by Fun's Nate Ruess whose haunting voice will pierce through your soul as he anchors the emotional message in this song, which seems to have resonated with so many people already. The album is finished off nicely by "Evil Twin" a song depicting the duality of Eminem's personality. There are some songs that appear slightly weaker on first listen, but after several plays, the whole album comes together nicely as an amazing story of what I, and many others, consider to be the greatest rapper alive. True fans will NOT be disappointed.
on 13 December 2013
A like Eminem, not blindly but I do feel he is the master of the rapid lyric delivery, His phrasing is still his and only his, there are dead moments on this album but it is a grower, the more I listen the more I seem to get from it. Worth the purchase price for another seat at the Shady Show.
on 23 January 2014
I almost gave this album a miss as I did not really think Mr Mathers could equal or better his last/previous offering ! . Then I was driving and heard the track MONSTER................................absolutely brilliant track.

This album is not just good it is GREAT.
every track is great , his team-up with Rhianna has once again proved more than just a strategic music business arrangement.

Thisalbum clearly shows why he is the biggest selling Rap artist and has made the cross over into several other genres.
on 15 November 2013
Really, I love this album. Listened to it several times now. I feel he's returned to form after his last album or two. It's a really clever album with some great tracks. I've been a fan for a long time but the last few albums I've not liked. To me, this feels like a modern, more mature, version of his earlier stuff (Marshall Mathers LP 1, The Eminem Show etc).

Highly recommended
on 23 November 2013
I would not really class myself as a Eminem fan at all but over his career i have liked a few of his tracks but never enough to warrant buying the album until now that is
I really love almost every track on this EP stand out tracks for me are brainless and rap god
Is Eminem cool at 41?
certainly looks like it ;)
on 13 December 2013
Massssive Eminem fan, this i am pleased with, great come back album, great selection of tracks on this, happy with it
on 22 August 2015