Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 29 December 2014
I can't say how much I love this album. Scott Stapp is the lead singer of the band Creed which for me was a take it or leave it sound but this album has blown my socks off! It is powerful, honest, emotional and intelligent. The riffs draw you in and keep you hooked! This is my favourite purchase of 2014 and that is saying something as I have bought some amazing albums this year. I have no hesitation in recommending this album to anyone.
VINE VOICEon 11 May 2014
I love Alter Bridge but haven't really listened to Creed so this was a new experience for me. I had heard things about a big falling out between Mark Tremonti and Scott Stapp and a lot of people seem to have a bad opinion of Mr Stapp but after hearing the single on the radio and really enjoying it I thought I'd give the album a go. I was not disappointed, before I got to Hit Me More, which is the really catchy single, through the opening track; Slow Suicide, which is excellent , Who I Am and Proof of Life I was hooked. There is just something about his voice that pulls you in. So I would suggest that you don't listen to any bad mouthing and enjoy Scott Stapp for who he is
on 2 December 2013
This album is so good that I can't get enough of it. Stapp sings about issues that close to me personally, therefore his music really affects me. It's different from his previous solo album and the ones he recorded with Creed, but nevertheless it's fantastic.
on 24 January 2014
Very good album that gets better every time you listen to it. Only reason I did not give it five stars is that some of the tracks are a bit sterile musically. It`s as though some of the songs has been done by a drum machine and synth, not human musicians. Scott`s voice is fantastic throughout and the emotion in the songs is moving at times. Fantastic album, but not quite five star.
on 30 March 2014
Been hearing some of this on the radio, and very impressive stuff it is too. Modern, commercial and a brave new chapter for Mr. Stapp. Should keep existing fans happy and open the ears of many more besides. In the words of the track on Planet Rock, hit me more!!
on 11 November 2013
This is the return we have all been waiting for from Scott Stapp. Okay, it's no Creed album but Scott has brought his powerful voice and words back to life with this album. As soon as I heard the audio clips, before I bought the album, I knew this was going to be well worth the purchase. Well done Scott, you can feel the pain he has been through in these songs.
on 11 January 2014
Like him or not Scott Stapp has certainly written some great songs both as a solo artist and as part of creed (who have sold over 40m records). This album was somewhat unexpected as many were anticipating a new creed record but this is a pleasant suprise!

Stapp's writing is nothing but honest and and he is obviously writing about issues close to him but so that others can relate.

Many of the tracks have anthemic choruses that will not get the recognition that they deserve. Strand out tracks are slow suicide, who am I, proof of life, new day coming , crash and dying to life.

If you like powerful motr rock with meaning and passion this album is for you!
on 30 October 2014
Brilliant album end of. if you like alter bridge or creed do not hesitate to buy this .
on 30 August 2014
If your a fan of the band Creed then you will like the solo work of Scott stamp yes he has done other solo work but this has to be the best. Reason for the band breaking up was cause Scott stamp did not give the band there due said if it was not thanks to GOD there would be no Creed i have heard him saying this many of times on videos Youtube when he goes on about God and the thanks he give him why the other three left and now under the name of Alter Bridge the bass player was with Creed bit after the first album he left now has joined up with Alter bridge. I know this is meant to be a review but letting people know what happened to the band Creed do not always trust what is writing on websites
on 3 January 2015
Another outstanding album from an amazing singer.

I've always been a big fan of Creed and undoubtedly this is Scott Stapp at his best again.

11 awesome and truly inspiring and uplifting tracks.

An absolutely incredible CD.