Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.59

on 18 November 2016
Great album which demonstrates Jake's unique ability to relay a story. Such a natural musician.
on 28 December 2014
Was a gift for someone but I'm able to listen too through my account which I wasn't expecting... maybe Amazon could consider having option to send to people's computer or phone or own amazon account count as download if it's a gift as it may not be to purchasers taste.
on 3 March 2017
Loved it
on 5 July 2017
Who is the bug man
on 5 December 2014
Jake bugg is amazing loved the first album this is equally as good tho different. No filler tunes on here went too see him live also and he was tremendous. Favourites hard to pick probably There's a beast, messed up kids, kingpin and storm passes away. In fact I'm off to go listen to it again now can't get enough.
on 1 January 2014
This album has had very mixed reviews, so I was bracing myself for a big disappointment. However, and this is only my opinion, I absolutely love it. I can't find any fault. Musical taste is very personal, so I can't advise anyone to go out and buy it, but I'm so glad I did.
on 27 January 2017