Colour Name: black|Change
Price:£12.99 - £13.99

on 19 February 2014
First off, let my just say I was hesitant to buy this, with nearly all the reviews of 5 starts ending with "I was supplied with this case to give a fair review" alarm bells were ringing in my head.

But I didn't like any other options for my price range and decided to just go for this, knowing I could return it if I didn't like it. Well there was no need.

This case is amazing, it's solid protection for the iPad, won't slip out of your hand, comfortable to hold, genuinely allows pretty much any viewing angle (layed down) you could want, and looks pretty snazzy to boot.

Delivery was quick, packaging was beautiful, customer service is down right extraordinary and for £10 this case is down right spectacular, I'd be willing to pay double for it.

If you were in doubt about getting this because of all the supplied reviews, doubt no more and just buy it!

(Fits the iPad mini with retina by the way, which some cases don't!)
on 22 May 2014
First thing you notice is the packaging, this is top notch quality packaging as good as you'll see in a high end retailer. It isnt in a plastic bag like the other <£10 cases you buy.

Next thing you notice is the weight. This is much heavier than previous cheap cases. the front and back are pretty thick and with the inner shell to clip into you actually have a double thickness back that adds a third extra weight. This isn't a bad thing as it ultimately gives more protection but makes it a few mm thicker too.

The feel of the product is great. I love the texture of the outer and the inner shell is soft to touch.
it's kinda cool having the book style wrap around and as a stand it works well. It holds the ipad well and doesnt seem to slip.

Camera cutout seems pretty good with no visible shadow and there is a nice cutout for the rear mic too.

What's not so good?

- The way that the flat back and the curved inner shell works the flat back sticks out and makes flipping the silence/vibrate switch very fiddly, bigger the hands the harder it is. the volume up and down are a bit easier but still a little tricky.
- The front doesn't fold on itself so when you fold it round to the back you cover the rear camera. So when taking a photo you have to hold the 'book' open. Not a major issue but would be if you use the camera a lot.
- The corners and sides are well protected. However the top and bottom are less protected. its actually quite open along the top and bottom so potential for some scratches there. Personally that is the biggest down point for me.
- Since the front does not have any folds in it you cant support the ipad at a low angle on a table if you were typing. this is a flat or a stand tall stand. Not an issue to me- it was obvious when buying.

I've attached a number of photos that may help you decide if this is for you
on 29 April 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for for my new iPad mini retina. Fits perfectly, holds it well and doesn't feel like it's going to come loose. The stand also works great for watching video.
I wanted something super slim, and this doesn't add any unnecessary bulk. Looks and feels very expensive, stylish and sturdy, and would expect to pay much more than £10!
The customer service from Anker is great too, with an 18month warranty, though I can't see anything going wrong with it. They even emailed to make sure I was 100% happy with my case and how to get in touch if not.
I never really write reviews but felt this product warrented one as I couldn't recommend it enough.
If you want a high quality, slimline case and stand that looks good and will last, there's no need to spend a fortune, and I am very happy with my purchase!
on 28 November 2013
First off I have been sent this product by Anker for my honest feedback.

First things first (or second going on the first sentence anyway..) the actual box this comes in is very understated but I really like it plain packaging is the way forward. The case itself is well made and sturdy and fits really well. The cuttings for the camera etc fit just right as well. The actual case covers the whole device meaning its protected fully. It can act as a stand as well and through my short time with the case the device feels sturdy and not like its going to fall down like some other cases.

Overall a really good case and at the price its currently at a real steal of a buy.

**Update after using the product for a number of days have to say I am really impressed the build quality is very good and it adds very little bulk to the actual device. The stand works well and it feels like it would protect the iPad well from knocks.**
on 6 January 2014
This feels sturdy and well made but still slim line. It has an internal plastic case that holds the iPad and an external wrap around shell. I wouldn't say its imitation leather, more just textured fabric. It looks smart and is much better than my previous ones.
on 26 June 2014
Sturdy, solid case. Soft interior. Excellent quality. Wanted a case to protect my ipad more than anything but this looks good too. Ipad does stand up at any angle also. Did not want a case where the front cover is the folding bit-ideal case.
on 1 January 2014
This really is the best value you're ever going to get, I bought 3 other similar cases from other manufacturers alongside this one to ensure I found the best case and let's just say they couldn't compare in any aspect. This case is extremely smart and feels great on the iPad. Although the case weighs next to nothing it give a little more substanance to the iPad and makes it easier to hold. The magnetic screen protector is faultless and has already seen my battery consumption drop massively. I will certainly be recommending this case above any other competitors and at the price it's a steal!
on 16 June 2014
Only doing this review because I got an email asking to do one from anker about a month after buying it. I'm happy to do one, simply because I'm really happy with it. The cover for the iPad mini is beautiful. When I got it, as a weirdo might do, I started feeling it, analysing it, tapping it, listening to those tapping sounds. I'll say that honestly looking at other places where they sell iPad covers, I'm over-satisfied. The case is sturdy and well built. The patterns inside resembling some sort of fractal-like geometry is smooth and soft. (Though honestly without it, I'd still be happy) I honest to God don't have any issue with it so far. The price on this could have been £50 and I'd still be happy because I'd think it's well built. Maybe I'm an idiot not seeing flaws, or maybe the flaws don't apply to me but as far is it goes with me. a solid 5.
on 6 April 2014
Ordered this case on the 30th March received it on 2nd April brilliant service first of all. It was well packaged not only the outer packaging but the manufacturers also so double protection. The case fiits my iPad mini with retina display perfectly very snug so no chance of falling out. The black textured synthetic leather is very smart and well made with no problems using the camera etc whilst in there. Great value for money I would highly recommend.
on 14 May 2014
I purchased this case for my iPad Mini with Retina Display. I couldn't be happier with the case, it is of excellent quality and fits the iPad firmly and securely. The case looks and feels expensive, and the stand works very well. I couldn't fault this case in any way.