Is There Anybody Out There?
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 March 2017
I found this duo purely by chance on Youtube, namely their video to Already Home, the third track this debut album. There is not a song on here that I can fault. I can well understand their label of "The New Simon and Garfunkel", especially with the track You'll Be Okay, which seems to be a direct nod to the powerful Bridge over Troubled Water. But to simply call them that is to under-estimate them. They don't tie themselves down to one particular musical genre and can be pop, rock, and powerful ballad. This is a feel good earworm of an album, with memorable songs, a good sense of fun, and powerful emotion. Highly recommended.
on 7 May 2014
This album is definitely worth it. I love the sensitive and playful lyrics by A Great Big World. I hope lots of people by the album and not just the single Say Something featuring Christina Aguilera as these guys have much more to offer.
on 19 July 2017
only like one song
on 25 April 2017
great music, great service
on 13 March 2014
Heard "Say something" and absolutely loved it so had to give this album a try. To me it sounds very much like Mika's music. Its very different to what I normally tend to listen to (Rock or Vocal trance) but it is a very enjoyable change.
Standout tracks for me are "Rockstar", "I dont wanna love somebody else", "Land of opportunity" and of couse "say something". Just upbeat, easy to listen to music that puts you in a good mood :D
on 29 May 2016
Super fast delivery and good price.

I wasn't keen to spend a lot on the CD (or download) as there are only a few tracks I really love so this price was ideal.
on 5 March 2014
I heard "Say Something" on the radio yesterday which got me hooked on the album. After that I listened to Is There Anybody Out There? on Spotify from start to finish and just had to buy it. The album is filled with such up-beat, feel good, Piano-Rock songs. But then you have you laid back songs like Say Something and I Don't Wanna Love Somebody Else. Also great value for money, 13 tracks for £8! You're lucky to get 10 tracks from an album at the moment.
on 26 May 2014
good mainstream chart album would highly recommend. stand out track say something a duet with Christine Aguilerra. well worth the money on amazon as more expensive in the shops.
on 4 June 2014
I bought this album for one song only but am overjoyed with the whole album. Beautiful, amusing and inciteful song writing and unique vocals make this one of my favourites
on 30 June 2014
Brilliant album, particularly like Already home but great mix of fast and slow songs, some very funny ones and all very observational