on 2 February 2016
I purchased this on behalf of my parents as their kettle had broken and was unsafe to use. We researched various kettles before my parents decided on this one and they are very pleased with it.

It is a great pourer, easy to fill and a high quality product. My only drawback, and this is a personal one, is that the water level indicator is at the back of the kettle, behind the handle, so whilst not difficult to see as such, can be a little awkward to check at times. It is on a 360 degree base so is very versatile, but I prefer the double indicator, front and back. Just personal preference!
on 3 January 2016
Wow, it does exactly what it is supposed to do - boil water! Looks good on the work top. Only one small "niggle" and that is the level of the water is hard to see as the handle blocks the window and shades it as well.
on 15 November 2015
kettle turns off before boiling, really annoying, and amazon won't replace is it is >1m since purchase.
Will be using John Lewis going fwd
on 10 January 2013
Love this kettle, used to have another rapid boil Kenwood and that was great too, matches with the kitchen tiles, slightly noisier than a slower boiling kettle though not on as long.
on 24 August 2014
Perfect kettle -- boils quickly , not too huge on work top, easy to fill, pours perfectly and looks expensive (which it should!)
on 7 August 2014
Very very happy with this item
on 24 July 2014
Is well built, nice to look at and bloody quick to boil. It's I mean business all the way!
I did not find it so noisy as most of other reviews mentioned cause water must tell you when its boiling and piping hot ;)
on 21 June 2014
The kettle arrived, first one was faulty but Amazon immediately dispatched a replacement and it is a perfect match to other appliances I have in my kitchen. The only thing I am a little disappointed with it that is is very noisy when it is heating up but otherwise it is just as I expected.
on 28 April 2014
It seems sturdy yet light to use. It's easy to fill with its pop-up lid. When all's said and done it's only a kettle and it does it very well.
on 28 May 2014
Our old kettle gave up the ghost, and we decided, rather than just replace it with another run-of-the-mill kettle, we'd treat ourselves to something a bit special. After all, how often is it you buy a new kettle? (Roughly once every 10 years, in my experience!)

Our previous kettle had been one of those that looks like a traditional kettle, but, nice as it looked, it wasn't easy to use and I soon realised why people had switched to the 'jug' design. So I was happy when my wife agreed that we should get a jug one this time. After many happy(!) hours doing the now traditional trawling of the Amazon features and reviews, I finally came to the conclusion that most kettles were much the same - and pretty average. And if you wanted one that matched all your requirements and consistently got good reviews, you had to pay a lot more for it.

In fact we ended up paying about twice as much as our previous kettle had cost, so I was a bit dubious about what we'd find when it was delivered. I remain a little sceptical about the price, but I certainly can't fault the kettle. It's very well designed (in fact it looks really rather stylish - and it's not often you can say that about a kettle!), it feels very nice to use, with it's comfortable, soft surfaced, handle, and is nicely balanced. It's also very easy to use (I especially like the top, which flips open when you press the button on top of the handle, and even has a plastic pad to stop you burning your fingers when you close it - it's very easy to refill), and it pours very nicely. And it's blisteringly fast - in fact it's unbelievably fast! The only downside is that it's also noisy, but, to be honest, I don't really care when it boils that fast - and anyway it's never on for long enough to matter!

I can't honestly recommend this as good value for money, as it's twice the price of kettles that aren't that much worse. But if you can afford the money and want a Rolls Royce of kettles, this is the one.