Price:£7.50+ £1.78 shipping

on 31 December 2014
This is a nice toy, but some improvements could make it brilliant.

I love the whole design and look of the toy, love the natural materials and it can be used and played with in many different ways.

However, you only get the exact number of wooden hoops, which is a bit of a pain as some are bound to go missing. An extra 5 would have been great, especially as one of them had snapped inside the box (easily glued back together).

I also really felt that it could do with some grooves to make it easier to get the number and dot pieces out. Some of the children in my setting struggled to take them out and ended up having to tip the whole toy up and start again, which is a bit of a pain.
on 6 April 2015
Disappointed and when I opened it a little concerned with this for safety reasons. The pegs were not fixed in as they look on the picture. They are quite small so could quite easily be swallowed or lost, had to glue them in before letting the preschool children use it along with supervision.
on 26 November 2014
This is really good! Very well made, I want to use it to give our 4 year old daughter a complete understanding of the numbers 1-10, not just counting up, but addition, subtraction and division. The multi format layout.....counters, the written number, and the domino dots are great as they present the information in multiple formats, a clever detail is that for example 8 is made of 4 red and 4 yellows to make 10 you add 2 yellows, to make 6 remove the 4 reds, well you get the picture. Our daughter is asking to play the 'game' all the time.
on 4 July 2015
This has already proved to be popular with several children (I am a childminder).However there are several points which are a bit annoying:- the pegs are not fixed to the board and until I glued them in they were constantly falling out. Unfortunately now they are fixed the whole thing does not fit back in the box! Also the set does not come with any additional rings so if even just one should get lost the whole toy will be useless. I would not have bought this at full price but spotted it on offer so it represents a good value purchase for me.
on 21 December 2014
My children play with this regularly and it really helps them to develop their understanding of the value of numbers, rather than just the rote learning of the sequence. I'd recommend having a handy bag to keep everything together though. There aren't any spares if any get lost.
on 20 December 2015
The children have enjoyed playing with it. lots of different ways to use it depending on the age of the children. Some other reviews mentioned about the pegs being separate, which is not good, so I have glued them in. The only disadvantage to this is that it does not refit in the box,
on 28 June 2014
In only a week or so this has really helped my 2.9 year old's counting-very impressive. Lovely looking too with smooth edges.
on 23 March 2016
My children ages 2, 3 and 5 years old all love this product. It's a great introduction to numbers for my 2 year old, where as for my 5 year old it's great for her to practices her mathematics. A really diverse product that with a little imagination can be used in a multitude of ways
on 4 December 2013
Fast delivery. Well made bigger than expected item. For my 3 year old boy not used yet as Xmas present but looks good. Bargain!
on 1 August 2015
Hi there. I love this game. It fits in perfectly with the way we teach early numeracy in Scotland. As a primary school teacher, I am often able to find motivating and exciting maths resources for numbers 0-10. For numbers 0-20 however, this is extremely difficult. I would love this counting and ordering game for numbers 11-20. I definitely think there is a market for toys and games for numbers up to 20. I know you might not be able to help, but thought I would mention. Thank you.