on 12 March 2014
Delivery,service and product excellent.I wish I had found these moccasins along time ago,they are so comfortable,well made and I don't want to take them off.Yes I would recommend them and buy them again.
10 people found this helpful
on 19 April 2016
These slippers are quite handsome and very good quality but larger than I expected. Size 8 is what I usually wear but I had to pass these on to my daughter who has a slightly larger foot size.
on 23 February 2014
I had not bought from here before but the person who has the slippers is glad I did. They arrived promptly and fit very well, being both warm and comfortable. They are well worth the cost, we got two pairs (makes the cost of postage per pair less!).
6 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2015
Nice slippers however my mother-in -law for whom they purchased is forever having to retie the laces! The material in the laces allow them to slip loose, apart fromj this problem she is happy with the fit.
on 10 January 2015
I tend to go through four pairs of slippers per year. These seem to be keeping their shape really well and that's saying something by my standards.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 October 2016
these slippers are beautiful.,so comfortable,brilliant colours,and I feel dressed,the fluffy slippers have been binned
on 24 September 2017
Lovely slippers - just a tad too small. I'm hoping they will give a bit
on 22 October 2017
slippers good
on 21 January 2016
Lovely slippers said as they were I take 4 but these quite big to much hastle to send back so had to keep them but nice slippers : ) k
on 16 July 2015
Comfort from the word go. Hopefully they will last a good length of time not like the numerous pairs I have bought from supermarkets