on 7 March 2012
those are by far the best flip flops ever. I wear them since I can remember. I had some few pairs in the past and always lasted a very long time (and mind you I travel a lot and use them a lot). Had one pair on my trip to Africa and it lasted a year of every-day usage and I would probably have them till today but one of the straps broke of when my sandal was caught between rocks (silly me doing hiking in my flip flops as well ;) but seriously, those are so comfy that you will not want to take them off. I tend to get blisters when I wear new footwear and specially with rubber flip flops. Tried many other brands before and only this one works for me, no blisters whatsoever... so do yourself a favour and forget any other brands and get Havaianas, they will last forever and are super comfy ;)
on 22 June 2014
Just what I wanted. I'm normally a size 6 but after reading other reviews decided to purchase a size 5, they were just right and fitted perfectly. Really comfy too. Would buy again and never go back to cheap flip flops.
on 15 January 2014
Excellent pair of flip flop as they are comfy and have sturdy straps, I would wear them all the time unfortunately its winter in the UK so I can only wear at the swimming pool right now, my favorite one :-)
on 20 September 2013
Havaianas are the most comfortable flip flops in the market, I love the pastel colours lavender and rose colours I bought. I wanted some different colours to the usual red and light blue I normally buy.
on 16 July 2013
Wanted something different from the usual safe colours for my holiday and these yellow Havaianas were ordered after quite a bit of umming and arrhing but they made me happy as looked good with all beachwear in Turkey and still do with shorts and jeans etc in the UK. Good choice.
on 29 October 2012
This is my third pair of Havaianas beach sandals. Had to replace my old ones because it broke after wearing them everyday for nearly 2 years. I was thrilled to find this bright yellow color because I didn't want the lime-yellow ones that come in the slim, female version. Slightly wide for my tiny feet (UK 3) but they are still comfy. This unisex model seems more sturdy than the slim model. I absolutely love them! Excellent price, too.
on 31 July 2013
Lovely flip flops!! And best, the lady whos phoned me at home, she was great!!,
No quedaban las chanclas que yo queria y me mandarin otras mas caras, aunke me cobraron
el importe de las primeras. Genial!!
on 3 August 2014
I did order these in a size larger as my daughter has wide feet and a high instep. I needn't have as they are a little big but they'll see her through the summer and our holiday in the autimn
on 21 June 2013
no other shoe will do, they dont rub they dont stick or iritate. they are spongey but still firm can walk all day in them on any terrain will always wear these. And very quick delivery
on 16 January 2014
The price of these fluctuates a fair bit so make sure you snag them at a bargain price but the Havaianas need no introduction. The best sandals money can buy.