on 6 September 2017
I have had these flip flops for a couple of years and they are as good as new. The rubber doesn't wear down too quickly and the thongs haven't snapped. (My other pair of Havaianas had very narrow thongs and only lasted two months.)
on 25 June 2017
I am disappointed with these flip flops as the straps that go over the top of your foot have quite sharp rubber edges which dig in to you skin. I wish I had just bought a cheap pair instead which would probably be much more comfortable!!
on 29 July 2017
These flip flops are truly the best, they are soft and protect the feet very well. I have problems with my feet so I appreciate the softness and the fit in the middle of toes that doesn't hurt.
on 30 January 2016
Very uncomfortable and could not get used to pain as plastic in between toe too sharp. I wear this footwear all the time and this is the first time I have been defeated and had to say no and put them away.
on 18 June 2017
The flip flops are very comfortable. I put 4 stars because the colour is totally different. I ordered a turquoise one (that seems light blue in the picture) but the real colour is darker and bright at the same time.
review image
on 29 March 2013
Bought these for summer, as a staple. Size fits well bought a size 5, i am normally 5 to 5.5
on 27 June 2017
Updated my review, not convinced they are originals as they are not that comfy - especially as I have just bought another pair like my old ones that feel so much better.
on 6 September 2016
These are made by probably the most well-known brand for flip-flops and it shows with the quality, style and comfort of the product.

They seem to be very well-made and haven't cause any problems while walking around the whole day because the design of the top is perfect for my feet and the sole rubber is very comfortable.
on 20 June 2017
I love my havanas. Best flipflops ever and the best ones are these thicker soles as you cannot feel the ground as you can with some flipflops. My staple dress in this weather ;)
on 1 June 2017
Look the same as the cheap ones but feel so different. I am a 61/2 to 7 and these fitted perfectly - would not want to go down or up a sixze (I have quite wide feet).