Customer reviews

Russell Brand - Messiah Complex [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 December 2015
First of all Im a big fan of some of his films and the truth speaking he is doing!! But I thought this was awful! Barely laughed
on 23 June 2017
Absolutely excellent. Funny. Makes lots of good points. A great take on life. nice one Mr. Brand
on 9 January 2017
Very disappointed!! The package was rattling when I received it. The CD had not been attached properly inside, when I opened the wrapper the CD is very scratched. Not acceptable. Luckily it plays, but not happy about receiving a new damaged product.
on 4 September 2015
Another very good DVD from Russell Brand hear. It's quite long which is nice as you get great value for money. To watch him is intoxicating and it's nice to watch a comedy whilst philosophically having a ponder over the world as well!
on 28 December 2013
Ok I may be biased, I went to 6 warm up shows for this tour and watched it develop over as many months to what it finally became which is a brilliant, funny and educational show. Russell Brand is doing a revolution
on 28 January 2014
I love this man, seriously! Ever since seeing the Paxman interview, I made it my mission to read/watch all of Russel Brands material. I'm so glad I did, it was such a revelation..
The Messiah Complex is a fantastic piece of work by Russell, I'm trying to encourage everyone to watch it! Like I say, more than a comedian.. This dvd did have me crying with laughter, but It gave me so much more than that. Whoever you are, if you are reading this, buy it and watch it, you will see what I mean! I could turn this in to a long review full of all sorts of praise for Russell, but I really feel like I wouldn't do him justice - it's something that the individual should connect with and decide for themself.
Brief summary - Very funny, and intelligent with it. That is the genius that is Russel Brand - to deliver comedy, but in such a unique, satisfying way. I wish there were more like him in the public eye!
on 13 December 2013
This man is a genius. I was at the show at the Hammersmith Apollo. Came out with a face ache because I laughed so much. having seen the actual show I didn't think I would find the DVD as funny. I needn't have worried, it had me laughing out loud.
on 26 February 2014
I love Russell brand and he is spot on when talking politics, he's funny witty and often crude, and I agree with him when he says if aliens landed on the earth and we had to take them to our leader, it would be quite embarrassing taking them to meet a half wit like david Cameron. Buy this DVD it's an eye opener but hilarious also.
on 12 May 2017
Terrible, a millionaire trying to act like the working class.
on 7 February 2014
love love love everything about this DVD funny intellegent and great entertainment. choose full stars as im a big fan