on 17 December 2013
4 good thrillers which I enjoyed reading I have not read anything by the authors before but will look out for other work by them
on 1 January 2014
Really enjoyed these books, fast moving and kept you interested till the end. Great read, settle down with a coffee and enjoy!
on 26 January 2014
Really good stories which I found difficult to put down once I had started much to the annoyance of every one else as they could not get any response from myself.
on 25 January 2014
I loved all the books. Some of the endings slightly disappointing though but they are enjoyable and still worth reading
on 27 January 2014
Must admit I enjoyed the first three books - all slightly different but all well written and moved along at a good clip. The fourth book was not to my taste but the other three make it worthwhile buying for whatever I paid for it.
on 26 January 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed the stories. I would not hesitate to read more by these authors. Very entertaining plots and character descriptions.
on 25 January 2014
Unfortunately unlike films there isn't any warning that the books will contain swearing/cursing, bad language,
it is a shame that in this modern era both films and books have to rely upon using this, it shows a lack of
imagination and a limited vocabulary.
Nevertheless, the stories were OK some story lines quite good, but a bit predictable.
on 14 January 2014
it is nice to be able to just have stories which are well written and I can enjoy, variable insight to other places and people.
on 8 January 2014
Good characters, easy read, very good value for money. I'll look out for further Mac Faraday stories in the future
on 12 January 2014
first book downloaded to new kindle I am finding it a good read after in the past so many visits to the library