Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.09

on 16 December 2016
Who said immitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Airbag consistently use guitar tones and synth sound patches previously created, and used to good effect, by some top-flight prog bands before them. In fact they use them so much that some would suggest they're over-used. But they also integrate delicate sounds structures of their own and compound this melange with indie-style vocals, and doff their caps to the band Kitchens of Distinction (look them up and buy their, um, album) with rhythm guitar work. heard it all before? no doubt we'll hear it all again in every future Airbag release, but at least they've made this derivative sound their own. Get out of my cloning lab!
on 18 March 2014
Absolutely brilliant band.
Love this album.
I think that this is their best yet.
Very musical with hints of Pink Floyd.
Refreshing change from the heavy metal inspired prog bands.
Highly recommend this to all lovers of great progressive music.
on 23 March 2016
Bought this album because I heard the tack Call Me Back which if I have to say is mindblowing.The guitar work on that alone was worth the price of the album.Looking forward to hearing the rest in my car today.
on 22 June 2014
I have all their Cd's now, This was the first one I bought and unfortunatley lost the disc!!! Bought the download which is great value. All Airbag's music is melodic rock with some fantastic construction to the tracks, the singing a touch off in parts, no doubt due to them being Norwegian. This doesn't detract that every track is of a great quality and the guitar work is absolute tops. Would love to see them in the UK.
on 25 May 2014
Yes, of course there shades of other influences here (Floyd, Porcupine Tree, et al), but everyone is shaped by their own listening history and these guys have put their influences together into a new sound that is becoming their own.
I'm a big fan of classic Prog (I was there after all) but this is Great New Prog and I'm delighted to be able to hear and support it.
on 9 February 2016
A beautifully crafted prog-rock album. So glad to have found this band. Thank goodness for Youtube otherwise one would never know there is still some great music/musicians out there, especially in countries like Norway, Poland to name a couple. Its the kind've album I will never tire of, which says a lot about it. Cheers Airbag! Not sure about the name though ......
on 9 March 2014
Great little CD, I like Porcupine tree and Steven Wilson in particular... Not that I am comparing Airbag to them, but you will get a feeling for part of the music I like.. And I certainly liked this, as did my wife who also likes the above group..I have been and listen to it regularly as well, always a good sign of excellent music..
on 17 January 2014
Fantastic album, great band. On par with the other two albums, if not better. Just the small task of getting them over to the UK now...
on 27 March 2014
This is a superb album for anybody who appreciates great progressive music..this band is my find of the year. Highly recommend .
on 20 November 2015
Love this group if you like prog rock and pink Floyd this is a must. Got two of their other albums and they never disappoint.