on 30 November 2013
was not wat I requested. asked for the GAME itself. there for its use less. needs to be removed or bigger letters stating GUIDE
on 9 March 2014
I thought I was downloading the game to find I had downloaded pages of instructions it is the actual game I want to play as I love it on facebook
on 23 March 2014
What is the point of being able to download the guide for pet rescue saga.When you can not download the game because it`s not available.I had to pay £1·86 just to do this review NOT HAPPY.
on 26 March 2014
i expected a pet rescue game and got a lot of rubbish i cant even read if i wanted to
on 28 December 2013
When I downloaded this, I thought it was the game therfore I don't like it without the game. Would not recommend it to anyone unless they have the game.
on 1 April 2014
This was not what I thought it was going to be so I took it off my tablet right away have not had much luck with recent downloads.
on 27 February 2014
It was not what I thought it was, I thought it was a actual game. But when I got it disappointing was not the word
on 8 December 2013
Wanted the game .very misleading so we're is the game.feel like I been ripped off and nothing will get done Rip off
on 16 November 2013
I wanted the game and was sent this which is no good without the game . This app is very misleading
on 5 December 2013
Was so excited to see game on here so didn't read the reviews big mistake now left with info that I wouldn't of bought have no interest in reading or lookin at , and still no game. What was the point in even putting this program on here. Very misleading . Not happy at all...........