on 8 July 2014
Purchased the EB-01 which arrived quickly, well packaged. Been using for about 2 weeks now and am very impressed. I have paid more for headphones before and got less. For the price bracket they fall into they are very good.

Update 09/09/2014 dropped to 2 stars due to issues. I agree with others that the sound quality is excellent but there are issues. Regarding the cable noise I did experience this but it was by no means a deal breaker. Mine have been replaced now with a different make as like others one earpiece is no longer working. My guess is that this may be due to the material the cable is constructed of. Maybe the material has some properties that help protect during normal wear as it does look and feel more robust than most

However even with careful wrapping it seemed to have an unusually high tendency to bunch up in tight knots that would fold over themselves. I have had many headphones/earphones over the years and have not changed my daily use habits but I've never seen any get quite as tangled as these. I believe this was the cause of damage to the wire leading up to one of the earpieces.

So to those owners/perspective buyers out there my suggestion is don't just put them in your pocket or the main compartment of your bag and I think you would get many years of excellent use.
on 19 February 2014
It's so refreshing when a seller sends a message with your order asking for feedback and lets you know in advance that they care about what you think about their product. These headphones were bought for my husband who over the past 5 years has bought various cheaper sets, but having used the Dr Beats one's I got with my HTC Sensation he realised just how much difference a quality set of earphones made. So I did the research and bought these as they came off well. Husband loves them. Lovely clear sound, great base, comfortable in the ears, great for telephone calls. He can't hear anything else when he has them in, and I can't hear what he's listening to which is great when it's football! A good choice and probably even better than my Dr Beats.
on 12 December 2014
These headphones are the best in-ear headphones i have ever used. They look great, excellent build quality, nice packaging, sound awesome (in all senses, mids, highs and bass). My only issues i have is.. the multi-function volume button does't work on my laptop...that's all.

Buy some!

In response to those who mention they have broken easily etc. this is not true you must have a one off pair or you do what i have seen many people do and swing one of the headphones around and hit your desk at work! its funny how that breaks things...anyway Mediadevil are a great seller! i had an issue with payment and they really helped me out.
on 28 January 2014
These were very nice earphones - I lost them after a few months, so can't attest to their longevity, but while I had them they were reliable. they're relatively comfy (as comfy as in-ear phones can be) but the only thing that put me off was the cord, I thought it would be a plus in terms durability, but for whatever reason, every scratch or rub on that cord echoes up to your ear (the sound of the fabric on the chord being scraped) and it get's a little irritating - nothing too serious though. All in all, nice stylish headphones.
on 24 November 2015
Beautiful ripe bass with vibrant mids and exotic highs. Is it a pineapple, is it a melon? No! It's the MediaDevil EB-01s! £30 never spent so well before. Luxurious premium feel wood combined with the durable threaded cable provides a long-lasting pair of good-quality earphones.
on 17 December 2014
I agree the sound quality with these ear phones is excellent, but I wanted to leave a review about MediaDevil customer care service as they are brilliant and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them as a company for any product. The response to my query was within hours and they gave me options for how I would like them to resolve my query. I would use them again without doubt. Very responsive and aftersales customer care excellent!
on 1 June 2017
Good sound not as good as expected, well made. Hear slight rubbing of cables when listening
on 10 February 2015
Lovely quality phones. Nice cable with remote (although Volume would have been a bonus).

They don't sound quite as good as my Beyerdynamics, but for the price they are extremely good value!
on 6 April 2017
They broke after 6 months, not worth the money, not a happy customer! Would be 1 star but +1 star for style points
on 4 July 2017
Look nice but fell apart after 18 months of regular use.