on 14 May 2015
Fakes
on 17 August 2014
Okay so i ordered three of these quite a fair bit of time i have been very VERY patient for my damn products and im STILL sat here confused as to where my products are even at! Not to mention i have got absolutely no replies to ANY of my requests to the seller. I am disgusted and i feel like i just wasted £45 damn pounds. Utterly appauled.
on 18 February 2014
I bought 5 of these overall, two on one occasion and three on another. Both deliveries came on time and out of the five boxes; I got one ultra rare, 9 secret rare and 6 rare. A very good product
on 17 August 2014
^ Exactly what i wanted and i recived it early, bonus.
on 28 April 2014
I am a huge fan of the original series of YuGiOh! cards, so this purchase was definitely a no-brainer... I managed to pull a Dark Paladin which alone paid for the purchase of the cards. Excellent and worthwhile purchase!!!
on 24 April 2015
My teenage son commented how 'awesome' these were.
on 18 May 2014
I was a little sceptical because of the 1 star review claiming a Kaiba pack was missing, but all of mine were present and there were no problems all in all. It's a 4 from me and not a 5 because I got pretty crappy cards >.> haha but the service is a 5 star for sure :)
on 5 November 2016
I love this set and the fact you can open cards which are special to you personally. Don't get your hopes up because you may not get many decent cards. I for one did not receive any hollows from this pack. However it was very worth having and would buy again some time.
on 7 December 2015
Awesome cards. Box came slightly damaged
on 11 September 2014