Customer reviews

on 30 October 2013
This is a great box set for all ages to read. I particularly enjoyed Brenda Pandos' Emerald Talisman story.
I really enjoyed this book. It was the first book I had read with Vampires in.
Probably because this book is written for teens it's not as gory as I thought it would be, which is a good thing.
I read this book because I had read Brenda Pandos' Mer Tales books about mermaids and really enjoyed them.
on 2 November 2013
At first I thought they'd got the price wrong! Only 77p for this amazing box set! I'd read Brenda's work and loved every word, so I knew I was onto a winner. Fantastic novels from fantastic authors. A MUST BUY :)
on 18 February 2014
These books were easy to read. I could put them down and pick them up again without getting too engrossed like I do with some books. Some of these were better than others but I doubt if I will be purchasing any of the sequels. If I was to buy any more from this pack, it would be series containing the emerald book, which to me was the best.
on 18 December 2013
Although I haven't finished reading all the books the first story was incredibly captivating and I am going to buy the sequel from that individual author to find out what happened
on 3 January 2014
excellent reading material easy became part of the novel, really good story with good characters - fantastic story line, recommend to anyone
on 15 October 2014
I chose this book set because I enjoyed the last set I got, I enjoy Elle Casey's books. This set has a lot of different stories not your normal vampire stuff, the stories are well written and will appeal to young teens up to adults, because these book sets are so cheap I get them and then enjoy a story so much I get the rest of the series. This is my 3rd bookstore I've bought.
on 6 January 2014
Really enjoyed this series, and will be reading more books by the different authors. Liked each book for different reasons but they all have different adventures in and different types of supernatural genre. Haven't read some of the authors books before and has now widened my choice.
on 18 October 2014
These books were a really entertaining read, some more so than others. Once I started reading a new book it was difficult to put it down.
on 22 April 2014
More suitable for a teen audience. Two of the books were readable I lost patience with the others as they seemed too fanciful.
on 17 January 2014
Very interesting and the story from bot h sides is great I have downloaded 2nd book if duability already fantastic read xx