on 8 January 2015
Item arrived promptly, very well packaged. The item itself is true quality especially for the price! Love the sentimental words on it and people often ask me where I have got it from. Absolute bargain for the price.' It is a nice bangle that isn't flimsy.
on 14 March 2014
I was looking for a gift for someone who is leaving her job having had enough of a boss treating her awfully and just think the sentiment is perfect for this and i am sure she will love it
on 23 August 2016
Delighted with the quality and the price. A very heavy and well made bangle especially for the small amount I had to pay. This bangle was bought for my grandaughter and im sure shell love it . Very happy to recommend , well worth the money. Buy with confidence.
on 25 April 2015
I bought this for my sister as a birthday gift. Its both good quality and pretty too. I would recommend this as it represents value for money and I think that it is quite unique.
on 25 July 2016
The bangle is lovely quality and looks really nice however is so small I have given it to my 10 year old. Was originally bought for a friend but I couldn't fit it over my hand which are only small.
on 16 December 2015
Bought for a friend, its a very sweet bangle and comes in a nice presentation bag. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong! So impressed, I'm going to buy another!
on 3 August 2016
Bought as a gift looked good quality and my niece liked it.
on 27 June 2017
Beautiful gift! Arrived quickly! Something a bit different and special!
on 26 December 2017
Came on time, size it quite small, sister has small wrists so just fitted on hers
on 8 November 2017