on 12 August 2017
Excellent value "quirky" invitations, ideal if you want something different. 4 stars rather than 5 because I found them a bit small for my writing.
on 29 June 2017
Amazing products

Couldn't be happier

A very happy bride to be ❤️
on 19 June 2017
I am absolutely 100% happy with both the product and seller. My invitations arrived earlier than expected and are exactly like the photos, definitely worth the money! Although I personally didn't have to contact the seller the quick dispatch of this item was brilliant 20/10 from me! One very happy customer :)
on 3 July 2017
Love these wedding invites. Good quality and just what we were looking for.
on 11 May 2017
Perfect for what we want. Small wedding, no fuss and retro style. Prompt, courteous service. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you.
on 31 March 2017
Lovely invitations! I'm very happy with the size and the quality ! Thank you
on 16 March 2017
Really well done. This invitations were great for that price. We didnt order to many because were just for the family. Anyway, really good for that price. Was perfect for our thematic, a vintage rural wedding. Just perfect!
on 12 August 2017
Really happy with my items I purchased, fast delivery. Thank you 😊
on 26 March 2017
Was really pleased with the quickness this product was delivered. I love all the Ginger Ray wedding products and as soon as i saw the Vintage selection I knew i wanted that theme for my wedding! It's not until Nov 2018 ~ that's how keen i was to have it, in case it changed!!
on 11 October 2015
They are fantastic just like they were described. The invites came quicker than delivery date. I love them and can't wait to send them out. We were going to make our own but I saw Ginger ray and they fit in with our other products we have bought. One happy bride and groom
review image