on 19 July 2017
fantastic washing machine
on 2 August 2017
Excellent machine
on 30 November 2013
This machine is a revelation,no other words come close to doing the machine justice. I spotted this machine in Curry's earlier in the year, ours needed upgrading and it came up for sale on Amazon , near silent running even on spin , it has 6 motion wash technology,and a wee chime to let you know the door can be opened,I may be applauding this product too much but as I've repaired enough washing machines in the past ,I know there will be no carbon brushes to replace or pulley belt to replace and tension,I'm well pleased ,just make sure the machine is leveled to eleviate vibration or unwanted vibration's do it right and your's will be silent like mine!!
on 31 August 2015
Absolutely brilliant product! Whisper silent on spin, I have to keep checking whether the machine is on.
on 25 October 2014
Rearly pleased with this purchase would recomend
on 8 December 2014
This is the bee's knees. Wife loves it .
on 14 October 2017
I always had Bosch. Why did I change??! My machine is only a few months old...it smells of burning when it's working and the clothes come out smelling like dirty socks. I don't think it puts in enough water, the last load I did I put in loads of detergent and a really concentrated conditioner, took the clothes out within half an hour of it finishing and they smell rank!! Worst purchase of my life.
on 6 November 2014
A fantastic purchase. Delivery was very quick and the delivery men were very courteous and helpful. A great product that I'm glad I choose.
on 5 February 2015
An excellent machine, I had last LG washing maching 4 over 15 yrs & it never gave me any problems, it was a no brainer 2 get another. This newer model is really smart 2, nice in the silver. There was a glitch with delivery, but the seller was very professional & went out of their way to sorr it out & be as accommodating as they cud. A very happy customer here.
on 25 March 2014
I have only had this machine a week and am so pleased with it I keep having to go and check to see if it is still working as so quiet. Loads of different programmes and a lovely tune at the end which I thought would be annoying but no it isn't. I have always gone for Hoover, Hotpoints and the last one was a Zanussi with only lasted 2 years! Am well chuffed with this one