on 12 March 2014
I've used MediaDevil screen protectors on my last two phones and when I got an iPad they were my first choice for that too. They are more expensive than a lot of others but my experience has taught me they are well worth the extra as they last a long time and are very durable. A good fit and they don't interfere at all with swiping the screen. Highly recommended.
on 6 April 2014
I have used these protectors time and time again on various phones etc etc.
They are very clear and you would not know they are on.
Slightly more expensive than your average protector but you get what you pay for.
I've used cheaper alternatives which in the end are a waste of money because I always end up with these.
I now only ever buy MediaDevil Magicscreen.
on 4 December 2010
First of all, let me advise anyone reading these reviews to completely disregard the 1 and 2 star reviews. They have been almost invariably submitted by those who have not followed instructions properly - for anyone who is prepared to do things correctly, this is a 5 star product.

On with the review - this product is, admittedly, not going to fall onto your device. It requires time and effort to apply, and if inexperienced, you might well only succeed on getting the second one on - the first screen protector can, if you want, be considered a practice. But once on, the product works extremely well, and the Crystal Clear Edition does not diminish the beautifully clear screen clarity of the iPad, maintaining perfect touch responsiveness. It is significantly cheaper than other equivalent screen covers from more established brands - a brilliant product!

For the downsides, it does not help massively with fingerprints, which do remain an occasionally intrusive issue. However, it is no worse than without the case on - this is simply a shield, if you will, to protect the iPad, in order that you could even forget its presence, and enjoy an undamaged device. I have not yet experienced any faults such as dye leakage from the variety of cases I have tried.

Overall, very satisfied with this product, just as good as many more established brands but at a fraction of the price!
on 22 November 2012
After having bought the mediadevil screen protector for my iphone4s I went and bought this. Well what can I say, first of all the screen protector is absolutely outstanding and once you get it on perfectly it is well worth it and stops all the horrible finger prints and stops the iPad looking dirty and old. It's a must have. You will not be disappointed. If anyone out there is worrying about applying the screen protector do not worry, the easier way to do it is to go into the bathroom ( I know it sounds weird but ) and turn on the shower until the room is very hot and has steamed up basically this will remove all the dust and hair and fluff from the room and make it easier to apply the screen protector and also should help get the cover on and if you follow the instructions on the back of the box it came in you should have no problems. So I would say get one its brilliant and does not affect the iPads performance in any way. I love it and I have bought more for when it gets abit worn but I can say it has lasted me a long time so I still have yet to change it over. Great product. Just to add the customer service is excellent and they have made me one happy customer.
on 10 February 2014
Genuine product, excellent quality and just as described. I found it easier to apply than an iPhone screen protector - I just followed the instructions and applied it in a slightly steamy bathroom to make sure there were no dust particles in the air and I managed to apply the screen first time. Also, there is no loss of sensitivity and no 'drag' as with most other products when you slide your finger across the screen. Would recommend this product and company. Very fast delivery.
on 22 June 2012
After reading some negative reviews I was a bit sceptical. But as my young children use my ipad I wanted to protect the screen so I gave it a go. The application was quite easy when you follow the instruction. I succeded to apply it without any dust traped under it and it's invisible. First moment wans't sure wheter I have realy applied it or whether something went wrong....very impressed !!!
on 26 June 2012
Bought this at the same time as the media devil stylus. Both are excellent products & good value for money. You get what you pay for & media devil products are well worth the price if you are looking for a high end product at a reasonable cost.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 August 2013
Bought one of these when I got my iPad2 in June 2011. Now its August 2013 and the same first protector sheet is still on there with no sign of it coming away. Use this iPad every day too. The secret is in the application and I have been asked to do other peoples phones and tablets with equal success. I use plenty of time, a good close look at the glass surface, a clean sheet of kitchen foil on a table to work on and scotch magic tape as a final dust picker and as a hinge on one edge: a method to line up exactly the edges and thus the button and camera holes first. Align, Tape one edge, check one final time, then remove the backing sheet.

Always recommend MediaDevils.
on 8 April 2012
A little while ago, I ordered this screen protector and within a few days it had arrived. I am typing this review on my iPad now and I can say that it looks fantastic, there are no bubbles, no changes in the touch screen's response and the screen looks just as clear as without the protector on! Thank goodness 2 protectors were send though because I completely ruined the first one as I put it on far too quickly and was rushing it! Please everyone do not put it on too quickly e.g do what I did and shove it on without smoothing the bubbles as I went a long, thinking I could do it at the end, but that is not the case. Please do it as you go along don't make the mistake I do on the first try. The instructions are clear and easy to understand. I am getting an iPhone 4S in a few weeks and I can tell you now I will most definitely be ordering the front and back protects for my phone made by this company! Brilliant protector and so easy to put on if you do it slowly and take your time. Will be recomending to everyone! Thanks MediaDevil
on 15 November 2015
I've used MediaDevil screen covers on over fifty ipad and the quality is very good. They come well packed and I would recommend them to anyone. There delivery is very quick arriving next day . Event ordered on a Friday and arrived on Saturday