on 16 June 2014
Fast start up quiet and had no problems aesthetically pleasing jet black glossy finish. Windows 8.1 is fine by me after using windows 7 for a few years.
on 13 April 2015
No facility to download SD Cards, but good unit, fast response
on 31 March 2015
Fast but some peculiar noises.
on 21 March 2014
It was easy to set up. It is quick. I can work on my photographs with ease and there is plenty of storage.
on 19 July 2014
Quiet and very quick
on 4 January 2014
With extra £42 off in a lightening deal this looked a good buy, and so far it has not let me down, was a bit worried about some reviews about upgrades and power supply limitations as I knew I wanted to add an additional hard drive, I think most of those issues are on upgrading graphics cards. So anyway I added another 1TB and took it without any issue, just needed to enable the SATA port in the BIOS, of which on reboot it prompts you to do that anyway, although it did say another CPU had been added, that was a bit confusing at first. The only issue was there was not a spare SATA power cable , just the old White MOLEX (think the're called) type, but just purchased a MOLEX to SATA converter for £3 and sorted. this model has 2 x USB 3 ports on the back another plus. Would I have been happy paying the full price, possibly worth it for the configuration. It's very quiet ax well, but then it doesn't gave a chassis Fan, just a CPU fan, but plenty of room inside and doesn't seem to be getting hot, and I have it in a cupboard.
5 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 21 February 2014
Generally a good PC for the price purchased (on a deal of the day) however still haven't got the USB 3 connections in the back to work, so have put in a PCI card with an additional 5, also there is no card reader, a bit odd for a modern PC and given there is no space for an extra interface in the front leads you to needing a separate card reader. I have also put in my own graphics card but due to the size of the heatsink I can't use one of the 2 PCI expansion slots ( my bad I know hence still the 4 stars)
2 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2014
I've been really impressed with this machine. I brought it for work and I needed 16gb memory to run everything. It came installed with Windows 8 but no microsoft code to re-install in hence the drop of one star. Anyway I immediately removed the windows installation anyway due to it being frankly rubbish and installed Ubuntu 14 in its place. I am now doing programming development on two monitors and the machine is almost silent and races along at a fair speed and having a 3TB drive is handy.

The only negatives are that the mother board can't go above 16gb memory and the on board graphics chip is fairly average but an Nvidia card could be added if I needed it.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 31 May 2014
Bought this computer 5 weeks ago to replace 10 years old Dell Dimension 2400 with XP. It arrived promptly, packaging in my view could have been more robust but there was no damage. The casing metal seems less substantial than the Dell, but no problems with connecting, starting and running, and transferring files from the old computer. The Zoostorm is fast, a revelation compared to the Dell of course, so far it has performed faultlessly, and noise is about the same as the Dell. No troubles with the DVD tray as has been reported elsewhere. USB slots at the front are a bit untidy when used. (Some issues with Windows 8.1, but I'm getting there as time goes by...)
3 people found this helpful
on 8 May 2014
I have never heard of this computer before, a friend of mine said about it, so I thought I would take a chance ( like we all do ),
and I think the same as he does, no trouble easy to connect, it has windows 8.1 very good
One person found this helpful