on 23 October 2014
Love the pendant part, but the cord and clasp let the product down dreadfully. After a few weeks, the cord pulled out of the clasp part. It looks like it's simply glued in. Amazon provided a replacement but the same thing happened again within 3 days. For something that is targetted at the 'sporty' type and particualrly with the price charged I think its fair to expect something MUCH more robust. I have cheap leather bootlace pendants that are far more hard-wearing than this. Amazon have agreed to give me a full refund - fair play to them - but the product is a huge disappointment.
on 2 July 2014
I thought I would treat myself to the necklace and it has come in really useful. It looks cool (as the Misfit always does) and it is great to have the option to wear round my neck if I decide to wear my watch, and don't also want the Misfit on my wrist! Definitely worth buying if you are getting the Misfit Shine.
on 17 June 2014
I bought this to go with my shine, as I also wanted to be able to wear a watch on my wrist without it looking like I was wearing 2 watches. Since getting it however I realize it is so much more useful than just a necklace - I use it to wrap my shine around my wrist when i am sleeping (so i don't tangle myself in my sleep), I strap it into my cycling cleats so that I can accurately measure my activity when I am riding my road bike. Definitely worth buying.
on 5 March 2014
very expensive for what it is but unique to the product. Fits in securely so it won't drop out but is really stiff to get out again. Stick to the wrist band that comes with the shine initially.
on 3 July 2014
Great product - when I don't want to wear the misfit around my wrist it feels very secure and easily accessible around my neck. Sometimes I don't like wearing products around my wrist too often in the summer and this is the perfect alternative to make sure I can still track my activity at all times!
on 1 September 2014
No instructions for opening to release catch for wearing or safest way to insert pendant.
Good thing I can work things out.
on 25 February 2015
had this product for 2 months all well until the pendant fell off and became lost, would not buy the product based on poor desgn
on 31 March 2015
Excellent, but after a few weeks, the necklace loosened, fell off and the pendant was lost.
on 13 June 2014
The necklace is very long... and when it is better suited to being closer to the neck this isn't a good thing. The clasp brokewithin a few days which was great as it made it easier to shorten. It holds the Misfit Shine well, however don't expect to get any/many points when you wear it on a necklace.
on 20 June 2014
I bought this when I bought my misfit shine as I thought I would not always want to wear my shine on my wrist - I was right. This is great way to wear your shine when you want to tuck it out the way. The shine fits securely and the necklace itself is strong and durable.