TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 February 2016
I bought this for my teenage daughter for school. I was a little disappointed with the colour - I ordered the 'purple aztec' and the picture looked like a nice deep purple main colour, but the actual bag is paler and pinker. The bag is large enough for an A4 folder and some books, and has some useful pockets.
The straps are very plasticky and stiff, and it's difficult to close the drawstring as the plastic cord is very stiff. It's OK, and just about works as a school bag, but the cheap-looking brown plastic straps and trim spoil the appearance, and it tends to sag open due to the stiff plastic drawstring. Woven straps and a fabric drawstring would make this a much nicer bag.
Update: the bag lasted 6 months of daily school use. It did get very heavily loaded with books and folders and coped quite well, but the small zipped inside poclet struggled to hold phone, keys, purse etc. and the lining ripped under the stain. The straps were also uncomfortable when the bag was heavy, digging into shoulders. We've replaced it with a similar sized bag with wider padded shoulder straps, and better inside pockets for valuables.
on 22 February 2016
I have had bags like this in the past and they have been rubbish but this one isn't ! The straps haven't fallen apart even when its been really full, the draw string at the top stays in place, the buckle however isn't a buckle its actually a popper but it doesn't burst open all the time like other bags. The pockets on the outside are great though again the buckles are display only, their actually poppers and velcro. Its a really nice looking bag and it survived as hand luggage on my latest holiday
on 18 October 2014
good strong bag, have used it alot for various things. one thing is that one of the straps has broke but upon sewing it back on myself it does not seem to be giving again. if i had worn the bag evenly it wouldnt have happened though. love the design and ease of the bag, it doesnt look big and bulky but holds plenty of stuff, took it on holiday and it held towels, books, spare shoes, kindle, etc. no problem. am now using it for uni and it holds notepads, diary, folders, lunch, pencil case etc. with room to spare
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 April 2015
I love this bag. it has four outside pockets which are fastened by either velcro or poppers and are quite a reasonable size. It is soft and lightweight and is quite spacious inside. I use it to carry my lunch and dinner to work (I do the late shift) with a bottle of water. The colour is striking without being too loud and the trim compliments it really well. I have read other reviews which stated that the straps broke, so far mine has stood up to its daily use. Because of the reasonable price I would buy another.
on 21 October 2016
Purchased for my daughter and she loves the look and design. However the bag is not the best in terms of strength and quality, after a couple of weeks carrying some minor school equipment the seems of the bag have separated, which then on a rainy day finally gave way ruining the contents in the bag. I think this bag is ideal for just the look and maybe the odd light items but would not recommend this for school use
on 18 October 2014
I actually brought this bag because I have a dog that I take to work with me and I got fed up with carrying a plastic bag around all the time holding toys, treats, towels, lead etc This bag is great - its a good size so I can just chuck everything in and the little pockets on the outside are great for storing the things I want easier access to. It gets used every day and it still looks good as new.
on 15 April 2014
brought this for my wife to use on a 4 day away to rome later this year good size as a carry on flight light weight she can fit all her clothes needed for days away used with my flight bag eliminates the need for hold luggage so quick run threw airport very pleased with it . little bit of negative is straps might be bit flimsy have to wait and see
2 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2014
The product arrived as advertised. Very quick delivery. Looks good quality but a bit too soft, I was expecting a more sturdy design. Overall, looks OK but not been used yet. Veryddisappointed with the price. Got mine for a discounted 'bargain' price of £17 and just hours later the price dropped to £8. I feel a bit cheated....
on 5 December 2015
Love how there's lots of outside pockets on this, big enough for my phone and car keys and all the little bits we love to have. The inside is big enough for college books and folders though with a big folder in I cannot secure the top properly. There's also a handy inside pocket too just big enough for little bits. Shame there's no laptop compartment or they would be perfect.
on 8 March 2014
Girls backs are less about practicality and more a personal statement for school. Centre pocket is a good size and fits books well. Front pocket not so generous and just about fits a drinks bottle. Side pockets are teeny tiny and might just fit a phone or lipstick snugly. But it says what she wants to say!!!!
2 people found this helpful