on 20 September 2016
Truly believable as it's written in an honest, not over inflated way leaving you asking questions about the couple's experiences.
Did they occur for a reason, were they meant to be there?
Does it still continue on?
Who were these ghosts?
Fascinating.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2016
Fascinating book, bare and in the words of those there. But what a total bitch 'Sarah' was......she started it all by being selfish, blamed him and screwed him over. Perhaps negative things there were drawn like to like...because clearly some people coped better.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2017
I really enjoyed this book, what I liked best was the fact that there was no suggestion from the author, just the accounts from the people interviewed. The format was good, making it very clear who's story was being told at the time.
on 13 December 2016
It sounds scary ,sharing your home with people you can't see...we experience noises in our house ,not as severe as the young Pembrokeshire couple but we do feel we share our home with friendly spirits
on 25 September 2015
Very well and clearly written book. A true first person experience, that will have you wondering what will happen to them next.
One of the best books I've read in a while.
Once you've started the book, you won't be able to put it down.
on 17 November 2016
Well written ans believable. I have had unexplained phenomenon and activities in my house. Myself and visitors have had experiences .
on 23 May 2018
Rather short and woolly. Interesting but not very satisfying.
on 2 July 2017
as expected
on 6 May 2015
This is a truly enthralling and chilling account of a haunting in the worst sense of the word. The couple wanted a happy home but that was never to be. Read this book and experience a Horror beyond any Hollywood creation.
on 21 March 2018
I couldn't put this book down!!! Very good. Exceptionally written. Hat's off to Gavin. How's your friend Cherrida from Laughne 😊