Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 25 November 2014
I thought this was an excellent take on a 'hauntings' story. I liked the fact it was more like an interview than just a random story written by a third party. I felt so sorry for the main character 'John'. it was quite heartbreaking the way he was blamed for everything that happened.

excellent book. Could have been a little longer though.
on 30 May 2014
Not sure on the way the book has been written as it is told in interview form from several different people. But it certainly raises some interesting theories on what exactly was happening within their home, whatever the truth is, it must have been a truly frightening experience.
on 3 August 2015
Was nicely written. Was expecting more. Pleased I didn't buy it. Worth reading if you have kindle prime. Short book so easily read for a night time read.
on 10 January 2014
i like these sort of books,i have never had a encounter with any thing myself but it sounds like all sorts was taking place in that house. if you like the book paranormal intruder you will like this.
on 16 December 2014
I was born and bred in Pembrokeshire. I lived in Neyland until I was 16, then moved to Haverfordwest. I moved to Preston 4 years ago so I felt compelled to read this book.
Living in the priority grounds in a cottage in Haverford for a few years, I too had some weird experiences that were scary and hard to believe, or explain?
This is truly a fantastic interesting read. I highly recommend this book.
on 4 November 2013
Loved this book, was short but straight to the point, very well written and made even better as it's a true story and based 5mins away from where I live. Not usually into horror or paranormal books but really enjoyed this. Look forward to more from this author!! x
on 16 February 2014
So many frustrating typos in this kindle version, I would say made it harder to read. Was attracted by unusual format of text within the sample, but didn't really work as tale went on.
Average paranormal book I would say
on 1 December 2013
Very enjoyable book. I have holidayed in an old parsonage on Exmoor and experienced being woken in the night by unexplained noise and my husband,a non believer, heard footsteps he actually admitted was probably a ghost. I think the couple came across as genuine.
on 11 January 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more by this author. It really makes you think about ghosts and what your beliefs are. It is a great book to curl up with. The only criticism I have is that the book is full of spelling mistakes and is quite annoying but it is still a good read if you ignore them.
on 18 January 2014
I've have just finished reading this in bed and it's now 2.00 in the morning, I just read it in one sitting. (Which I didn't intend to)

Once I started I couldn't put it down. Not perfect - but it is what it is, pretty darn scary.

I would love to know more details about the authors theory's on the house, which really brings you in.