Customer reviews

·Think with a sophistication
·Exceed probability amplitudes
·Smile with Radiance
·Get Lucky

I think this advice is all very good but for a lot of people following these rules would be very difficult. A lot of people who feel they need these self-help books suffer from low self-esteem even worse depression etc.
To get into this mind set you need to be taught how first, how to over come the feelings of being a low achiever, I would say the author of the book already has an elevated self importance in order to follow these rules.
I am all for helping people though and this book seems to have the best intentions in mind.
Everything positive helps.
on 17 December 2013
This book reminds me a lot of Shantarem by GD Roberts which is part fictional and part descriptive but contains a reflective personal account resulting in epiphanies along the way. In this it is fascinating as the way is also a journey but in this case around the world. It recounts moments which inspired the author to think in new ways and to see life through other paradigms. We see things not as they are but as we are. The language is rich and poetic which does require some attention to draw full meaning. Recommended for anyone seeking a better way of living.Shantaram
on 29 March 2014
Disclaimer – author offered a free copy for a honest review.

This is an interesting read. It is full of motivational quotes and personal antidotes that people can relate to. I found the chapter discussing the different aspects of our thought processes (Ego mind, rational mind, personal unconscious mind) especially useful. I now realise why we think the way we do and how we can adapt our negative thought processes. I must read for people wishing to change their perceptions and move forward towards a more successful life.