on 15 January 2015
This chair is superb . Really comfortable .My mum has collapsed vertebrae and arthritis in her joints and is quite thin and boney so in a fair bit of pain for which she takes morphine but she finds this really comfortable . It is also a very attractive chair - not like the standard wing chair for older people - the fabric is great and it looks good in my modern lounge . So much so I am thinking of buying another.
on 13 April 2014
Money well spent. My partner finds it very comfortable to sit on for quite long periods. She was in a bad car accident so usually finds sitting for a long time painful.Not any more
on 28 July 2014
This chair is worth every penny of the asking price.Its easy to assemble.And soon as you sit on it you know its a good buy.A QUIALTY item.I wish I had bought one years ago.I would recommend this chair.
on 2 May 2014
I purchased two chairs as my sister and I both have back problems, we both find the chairs very comfortable and as the company make foot stools to match we had them as well. We have been using them daily for several weeks now. Very good products and good value.
on 6 August 2014
PURCHASED READY FOR ME, POST OP AFTER LEFT TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT. WELL MADE, THOUGH RATHER HIGH FOR ME AT 5'4; feet off floor when seated but a foot stool should remedy this.
ESSENTIAL CHAIR IS HIGH ENOUGH TO AID DIFFICULTY SITTING.
on 19 May 2014
Delivered on specified date. Excellent packaging. Excellent quality upholstery. Perfect height, size, comfort, support.
All in all, a terrific buy at an incredible price. I am a VERY satisfied customer. Would recommend to anyone.
on 24 April 2015
fab chair bought for my coffin dodger father. Just screw the legs on and your away. He said his back pain has gone since I got him this. He's 6'4 and 18 stone. I bought the 21 inch high jobby and it's perfect. He fits in it and it's easier for him to get up now. Would absolutely recommend buying one of these. Its very comfy I've had a sit in it too. Keeps you upright. Brilliant. Quick delivery. What's not to like.
on 28 July 2014
Bought these for my father who is 85yrs old very comfortable and easy for him to get in and out of.
on 10 June 2014
Easy to vacuum beneath without attempting to move this chair. It is heavy and unlikely to tip. Excellent value. I don't need now to use the chair raiser as the legs are long.
on 24 October 2015
Hate to think I'm at the age when I need a chair like this but I'm not disappointed with the looks or comfort of this chair. It is sturdy and blends in well with other lounge furniture. At last I am unable to 'slump' in front of the TV and I was able to cancel planned physio and ortho appointments as my back pain has disappeared thanks to the more sensible posture afforded by this chair - I liked its very reasonable price too!