Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 22 May 2017
gift
on 3 September 2016
2 great films- the documentary is terrific and the live show a dream to cherish. Now at an amazing price too.
on 30 October 2013
Her best DVD release yet! The first disc has her HBO lifetime special but was surprised to find it had even more added to it. If you think you can just skip the first disc, think again! There's footage of Blue's first walk and you can even hear her talking a bit at one point, its so cute! The second disc is amazing, although she did cut out a lot of songs that she performed live it's still a cohesive non-stop concert. Definetly going to have this on repeat until her album comes out in December!
on 27 November 2013
This is the best dvd she has released and you feel like you was there. There's no other performer that is as good as beyonce. You can tell a lot of hard work went into this concert. The documentary is also amazing! Beyonce shows all of her fans that she is on of us and is HUMAN! she very honest and its lovely to see a celebrity that knows how important life is and shows Everyone how loved we are! The bonus song is so beautiful and the cost of the dvd I think is very very cheap for what beyonce gives you. Its definitely a must buy!!!!
on 16 January 2015
I love Beyoncé and I love this DVD. Contains a documentary/art film made by Beyoncé and footage of her show live in Atlantic City.
A must have for Beyoncé fans and a good insight into her wonderful life.
on 30 August 2016
I went through a phase of depression and anxiety after a long period of exams, routine, school and order. I felt very sucluded to negative thoughts and attitude. I had my family, friends and doctor help me get through it. Then I found this film. Already being a fan of Beyonce, her work ethic and music I knew about this film. When I watched this I became very open minded towards trying to think positively it's not always going to be great, but your attitude will determine what you do. I still find it tough but getting used to doing something and occupying yourself. And also thinking 'life is but a dream', you know I've been blessed with life. Bare that in mind. She has such a warm heart and really separates her work from family for the best. What a lady. She ain't perfect but she lives her life to the full. One day I wish to be at her level.
on 29 December 2013
Loved watching this concert and think it's great that you get a bonus disc with it. Much prefer the way they have filmed this show, as they have kept the behind the scenes clips separate from the concert, unlike the last blu-ray. So you can just enjoy the show as if you was their watching it from start to finish.
on 13 January 2014
I'm a big Beyonce fan and have all her live DVD's, this Documentary looks behind her life that normally no one would see. I think that is a big thing for such a mega star as she is. Not a lot of large popstar's would do this. I found the documentary very interesting, to see what goes on in her life. And as a bonus there is a live DVD with the documentary from the 1st concert she did since having baby Blue. A great DVD if your a Queen B fan.
on 8 December 2013
As a hudge Beyonce fan myself,I just had the most amazing gift for me. The documentary at first and amazing concert afterwards. Best purchase ever.
on 31 October 2013
Queen B, simply perfect. ^^
Wonderful gift, that B has prepared us.
The new song is very beautiful ... Come soon 11/25/2013.
I love so much <3