on 31 May 2016
This is a fantastic album. I can listen to it from start to finish without skipping a track, which is a rarity. The album represents a massive step up from their debut album. The vocals are tight, from the harmonies to the adlibs. I also like the extensive writing input from the girls.

1. Salute – 10/10 – This is one of my favourite tracks on the album. I don’t even mind that the verses are repeated. The thumping beat is great, as is the overall production. It is not a vocally-challenging song, but the ladies sound nice. A great girl-power anthem.
2. Move – 10/10 – The production and the vocal arrangement on this track are very clever. One can’t help but move when this comes on. All the ladies sound nice.
3. Little Me – 8/10 – This is an empowering ballad. The adlibs at the end are very nice (especially Leigh-Anne’s), as are the preceding harmonies. Perrie closes the song perfectly.
4. Nothing Feels Like You – 8/10 – I like the “world” sound of the track. The vocals are perfect, and the ending with the interloping voices is glorious.
5. Towers – 8/10 – Another very touching ballad. All four ladies shine equally on this track, especially Perrie.
6. Competition – 9/10 – This is a rather feisty track up-tempo, with strong voices and instrumentals. Jade sounds incredible on the track.
7. These Four Walls – 8/10 – This is a beautiful ballad. The group harmony at the end which Perrie leads is very beautiful.
8. About the Boy – 10/10 – The track feels like a throwback to years gone by. I like the chorus – “He got me good, I got it bad…”. Perrie’s middle-8 is a nice unexpected surprise. The fast track slows down and her voice keeps going higher and higher and higher...
9. Boy – 8/10 – This is very reminiscent of Destiny’s Child, with the harmonies. A very vocally impressive track. I like how it starts out acapella with all four sharing the first verse and then transforms into a nice mid-tempo track. I like Jade’s verse. The beatboxing at the end sounds great.
10. Good Enough – 10/10 – This is a very emotional ballad. The vocals are incredible. You can feel the pain in Jesy’s voice on the first verse. There’s a defiant power in Jade’s voice. Perrie shines through on the final verse. I wish the arrangement on the track was the same as the version performed live, though.
11. Mr Loverboy – 8/10 – Another 90’s throwback track, similar in this respect to “How Ya Doin’?” from their debut album. The high-pitched chorus sounds nice.
12. A Different Beat – 9/10 – The snare drums on the track sound nice – you just want to march along to the different beat! Another high-pitched chorus which sounds nice.
13. See Me Now – 10/10 – This is probably my favourite track on the album. I like the Bollywood sound on the track. The message in the lyrics is also great. The harmonising just before Jade’s adlibs sounds nice. Jade’s adlibs at the end get me every time. She sounds great on the extended note.
14. They Just Don’t Know – 8/10 – Perrie and Jade sound great on this track. I like the clappy beat. The shouts in the background weirdly don’t sound out of place.
15. Stand Down – 10/10 – Another feisty empowering track. All four girls sound great. I especially like the chorus, with Perrie in the background yelling “don’t wanna do it”. The scat singing by all four is also fun.
16. Little Me (Unplugged Version) – 8/10 – A beautiful down-tempo version of the original track. The quality in the girls’ vocals is even more apparent here.
on 26 April 2016
cd arrived promptly and well packaged. Given as a gift and my daughter loves it, there are some very catchy songs on and I confess to singing along with her when its playing in the car! The little mix girls have made a great album
on 8 May 2017
This is the first album released by Little Mix and is a good addition to any collection and is well worth getting.
on 5 February 2016
I think these ladies are seriously underrated as artists, not taken seriously perhaps because they are classed as being a 'manufactured' group.

However, these ladies can sing and are great performers. I really like this album, it's got the edge on their first album in my view
on 7 March 2018
Salute is Little Mix's most mature album to date, and sends messages of girl power and confidence from the first track to the last. 90's music is a heavy influence in this album, but it's still given a LM twist. The ballads are perfection, lyrically and vocally, and are a nice breather from fierce anthems like Stand Down and See Me Now. Would 100% recommend this to anyone!
on 10 January 2018
I bought this for my daughter's Christmas and she hasn't stopped listening to it, so it must be good, right?
I think she's a big fan.
Thanks
on 23 January 2014
These girls really know what really works for them as artists, mixing the genres well. They have really positive messages within in their songs for young girls and really life lessons for all ages. My favourite songs have to be Move, a different beat and towers. These songs in my opinion just show how much they have grown from their first album. Keep them coming girls, great work!!!
on 2 October 2016
Another great Album from Little Mix, my niece loves it. Good sound quality and was sealed when arrived, which is always nice to see. Prompt delivery even in the busy Christmas period. Recommended.
on 6 February 2018
Got for 1 song little me , (heard on the voice) , l think some of there songs are good ,
on 28 January 2018
Good quality product arrived on time and I would purchase the product again