Customer reviews

1,540
Instax Comic Strip Mini Film - Pack of 10 Shots
Size: Mini|Style: Comic strip|Change

on 11 May 2017
My daughter goes through a lot of these ! I wish they were less
Expensive for what they Are is
The only
Negative
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 May 2017
If you are planning to use theses outside then be careful as the instax is very prone to over-exposure.

Otherwise beautiful film and well worth the money. Quality over quantity!

Very happy with my purchase.

No Complaints!
on 21 August 2017
At first I wasn't a fan of this mini film, what I thought I was taking a picture of and what actually came out of the camera was two different things. Its taken a lot of trial and error to get to grips with mini photos but now I've managed to capture shots quickly and get great results. Good colours and strong enough images.
on 16 September 2017
I love the Square format because it is not too small as the mini and not too big as the wide...just the right size for my photography and scrapbooking. Hopefully, Fujifilm will come out with many other themes (Hello Kitty, Comics, Dots, Sanrio characters, etc) just like the mini. :)
on 6 February 2016
This film is simple but effective, visually looks beautiful when all ten are displayed together.
This is the first time I've seen this film on Amazon and I'm very pleased with them!
I use these in my pastel yellow instax mini 8 and there great for when you want a particular set of pictures to stand out, I take these decorated boarders on holiday with me so they stand out in my scrap book.
on 20 July 2017
Forever using these on holiday - they can work out pricey to be using every day but for holidays they are perfect!
You get a lot in a pack too for the money compared to other sellers - would recommend!
on 9 September 2017
Refills worked very well at our wedding. Easy to install into the camera and excellent fun for all involved. No issues with quality at all, top marks.
on 31 December 2016
Film for Instax Fuji camera, a must as a starter to stop disappointment!
on 23 July 2017
Box was very slightly crushed on one side when it arrived however it didn't effect the item itself and all is good. prompt delivery and looking forward to taking more photos!
on 13 April 2017