on 21 November 2015
The light is excellent- it has never run out of charge and saves me having to charge up the light. I haven't yet had a problem in wet weather so I don't know about that. The reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that the bracket is very poor- it doesn't give the option for different kinds of fittings and on mine the screw came undone and it got knocked off (thankfully when the light wasn't attached). Super cheap though so not so surprising I guess.
on 23 November 2014
this light save you money all need to do is leave in the sun as i do at work and charges it self. i was happy that don't need battery and sun light is all you need. it small and bright with 3 setting on all the time and 2 flashing setting i am very happy with the light.
on 27 November 2016
Perfect thank you
on 28 October 2014
Lights work fine however the handle is very cheap and not strong enough to attach the bike. It keeps falling off. Wont ever purchase this product again.
on 2 August 2016
Nice bright light works well, still going strong.
on 15 May 2016
Would be good if they were waterproof being on a bike and all!nuf said
on 19 October 2014
I got these lights as emergency ones and as back up too my main rear light. I bought 2 lights so I always had 1 charged and 1 on. I still have the same light I put on 2 months ago and I travel 1.5 hours to work in the dark. I am really impressed how well they work and at just over £2, they are as cheap as chips.
on 27 October 2015
Its a great idea, going solared powered but took me an hour, using some 3rd party padding, to attach it to my bike.
on 30 October 2015
Very good product thanks
on 21 December 2014
so far so good, used it for about 4 weeks now it even charges from the natural light in my garage. good kit for the money.