on 30 January 2014
This is a review of the 'standard' album: I don't really know why I don't own any Killers albums, but decided to rectify the situation with the purchase of their greatest hits! This is an album that, if you like this kind of music, allows you to put it on random play, sit back and listen with the need to skip songs and/or change the album once you've heard it once (if that makes sense?!). Some of the more recognisable songs are complemented by ones that I didn't recognise so well (I am a big fan of the song 'The Way It Was', for example)
2 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
It is one great compilation album on a 180 gram vinyl. I also got the autorip feature so I can add the digital format on my handheld device. Perfect purchase I made this month.
on 15 March 2018
Brilliant compilation of The Killers greatest hits. My only disappointment was that I bought the CD as an Amazon Warehouse deal and the CD did not have the back artwork in the case.
on 10 November 2017
Although a bit too pop for me I find this very easy listening and some very good tracks.
on 20 February 2016
The definitive guide to one of the best bands of the past decade, 'Direct Hits' does exactly what it says on the tin. It's a perfect introduction to the group or if you're already familiar with their songs, it's a handy collection of their biggest, and most-loved songs on one CD.

If you like what you hear, it's definitely worth picking up their studio albums, along with frontman Brandon Flowers' albums too. Recommended.
on 17 December 2015
It's a greatest hits album for one of the greatest group around. I think if you weren't sure about getting into The Killers then this is a great place to start. Top tunes spanning their career (so far) may seem a bit of a cash in when they are still a fully functioning band but it's still a great record. It also save a making your own mix disc/USB ! Worth it.
2 people found this helpful
on 21 July 2017
Nice chronology to the tracks. Had this in the car for 5 weeks. Even the early stuff sounds great on repeat exposure. What a fantastic pop group!
on 5 January 2018
All the best hits of the Killers in one place.
on 21 January 2014
Some massive hits spanning there 4 albums, having them all together is perfect, from Human to Runaway strong rock anthems, a few added tracks on the deluxe album but worth it for the re mix of When You Were Young from Calvin Harris maybe a future musical direction ? Great hits album a must for the new and the old fans.
on 23 April 2018
I love this group. A good buy. Well packaged.