Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 3 March 2015
Addictive. Melodious. Spiritual. Loving. Upbeat. I just wish that there was a Killers Direct Hits II. Brandon Flowers is legendary and his input is phenomenal as he bares his soul and his subconscious thoughts within the music of this great album. Dustland Fairytale still haunts. I absolutely love this cd. Buy it. You won't be disappointed.
on 4 May 2014
Bought this as a gift for my step father. Not a massive Killers fan myself, but this neatly puts all of the good stuff onto one album, and I have quite enjoyed the free download version of it that I got. Bonus!
on 20 December 2013
It's a good album, but then I knew that and that is why I bought it.
I do like the ability to download the tracks before the hard copy arrives, you can listen to it whilst you are waiting for the postman to deliver it :0)
on 21 June 2015
Great Album
on 26 April 2017
Bought for my husband...a great collection
on 31 March 2017
Brilliant not bought the killers before but was impressed after seeing them on tv.
on 18 March 2017
Most of their best work.
on 17 May 2017