on 23 January 2014
Good choice of cover as it blends in well with the colour of the phone and is also a good fit
on 22 March 2014
Great case ,fits like a glove and all buttons work perfectly and only £2.99. Seller very prompt nothing else to say
on 14 July 2014
No, I am afraid not. Not able to use because I order the wrong size. Will be passing it on.
on 15 June 2014
I read the reveiws before I ordered so knew I would like this item. It was delivered earlier than said. I had flip leather one before this but found when dropped it came out of case. I have dropped this one a few times and it stays snug on my phone. So for 2.99 gel compared to 10£ flip...this wins hands down
on 23 January 2014
i am 100% happy with this purchase. it is one of the hard back covers which are far better than the soft rubber ones which stretch and lose their shape.this cover fits perfectly on my s3 mini and is a complete bargain for the price.
on 28 December 2013
Pros: Looks great when new and fits the phone really well. Not slippy in your hands and a great price.

Cons: Does not last (at least not in white). Couldn't be cleaned and I will have to buy a new cover to replace it because it looks so dirty 6 months later.

I think this is a pity because other than that it's a great cover, maybe other colours last longer.
on 14 April 2014
I bought this immediately I got my Samsung Galaxy as I was worried it would otherwise get scratched in my bag or break if I dropped it. It's really good, and my daughter bought one when she saw it. I still felt the screen wasn't protected well in my bag unless I kept it between the pages of my diary, so I bought a case which I'm now using instead. Depends what you want - if you want to keep it slim and handy to use, this cover is fantastic.
on 5 September 2015
My Dad recommended this case to me as he was very happy with his own.I must say I wasn't disappointed. The case is the exact purple colour as on the photo ,although the picture shows the wrong hole cut outs for my Samsung Mini 3. I contacted the seller who immediately let me know that the cover I would receive would fit my phone.I like the sides of the phone as they are like little raised lumps, that enable you to grip the phone well.
on 16 December 2014
A nifty little case that fits snugly to my Galaxy S3 Mini. Only issue is that some of the colour from the plastic deposits itself on the back of my phone. This is probably due to body heat (I tend to keep my phone in my shirt pocket) so this might not be problem for all users. Otherwise, for the money, you can't really complain!
on 18 September 2015
I was a bit dubious about this case cover as it was very cheap but am pleased to say that the I am very happy with the cover. The cover fits really well with all ports and switches easily accessible. It feels good in your hand and makes my S3 mini feel much safer and much more secure. The on and off switch is a tiny bit fiddly as it is covered by the case but you soon learn how to put it on and off through the cover. You can feel safe going ahead and buying this product.