on 22 June 2017
Ellie at her most tender
on 16 June 2017
love this thanks
on 16 January 2014
Lovely voice, words and tune, to me it means love that continues in our hearts even after losing those close us.
on 10 November 2013
Ellie Goulding demonstrates her versatility with this sweet, soft song. Gone are the banging drums and effects. In comes simplicity, with a simple piano and strings arrangement and Goulding's haunting voice. A treasure!
on 1 February 2014
I love amazon MP3 as I can download all the songs I love and this song is one of them
Good value for money too
on 26 June 2014
Very good, easily downloaded and lovely sound am very happy with the quality and I would recommend this to anyone.
on 17 November 2013
somehow didn't hear this song until CIN Rocks concert & it was hauntingly familiar? Discovered it was a cover of an old Waterboys song & its a wonderful version. Ellie's voice is crystal clear & its a beautiful simple song, I love it!
on 19 February 2014
I first heard this song when watching Children in Need. I liked it immediately. I knew of Ellie Goulding, but had never previously heard her perform. My music tastes are mainly classical and folk, but I lIke to listen to any music, which is well written and performed. This certainly fits the bill in both respects and I now intend to try more of her recordings in future. Her voice has a fragile quality, which is well suited to the song. It will be interesting to discover how she handles songs, which are perhaps less naturally suited to her voice.
on 18 December 2013
My wife drew my attention to this pleasant track and asked my opinion. It is a sound melody and the first 16 bars are the hook for this song. Production is thoughtful and fairly sparse; sometimes less is more and that is true in this case. Ellie Goulding's voice is quirky and easy to listen to, though it might be quite interesting to hear what she can do with a really big production in which she has to sing flat out. If this song is from an album, I don't think I would buy all the tracks.
on 9 March 2014
I like a song I can listen to, and take in the words and the sentiment Ellie Goulding has such a haunting voice