on 27 April 2017
Found that after 6mths the seat of the pushchair came unstitched, when I contacted seller they wouldn't replace the part. Felt that the pushchair should have l lasted longer , as a childminder of 25yrs I ve had a few buggy s so expect them to last longer than 6mths.
on 5 September 2016
Great pushchair which can lie flat to be a pram when needed
Comfortable handles,sturdy wheels and handles well.
Lightweight to carry when folded and folds down easy.
I originally bought the travel system but it was so big and bulky I sold it and got this instead -this is so much better!
on 30 November 2016
Easy to fold up and down, light weight and good value for money.
on 30 November 2016
Excellent service! My daughter is comfortable and warm, plus it's very spacious and easy to assemble. Recommend this product!
review image
on 9 June 2014
Bought this for my grandson lovely pram very well thought out and compact lots of great features and a generous seat very happy with this item
on 1 October 2015
Amazing buggy! Didn't come with rain cover but one was sent out when I emailed seller. Best buggy over ever brought!
on 25 September 2015
I love this pushchier,it's exactly what I was looking for.would give it five star but the wheels make a bite noise.
on 21 August 2015
This stroller is great in some ways, for instance the large hood is great for sunny days and the compact fold up system but unfortunately it's really hard to raise the back when your little one want to sit back up, I find myself using my head to hold the back whilst needing both hand to use the pulley. Not a great look.
Also there is a few noises that I don't feel should be happening given the age of this pram. (Under a month)
Unfortunately with prams they can't be returned once used outside but pushing it around the house is very different to actually use outside and that's when the noises start.
on 20 December 2013
WOW what a very easily "put-up" walker. Those we have had in the past are usually a 3 to 4 hand job in putting up. This went up so easily and everything is so "at hand"!
on 13 September 2016
I can't recommend this pushchair enough, my son is almost three and still fits perfectly and has naps in this chair. It's lightweight, great for holidays, it's been on a plane on numerous occasions. It is also so easy to collapse, just pull up the bar behind the head rest, push the buttons on the handles and push forward. It has this great, what I can only described as a ventilated awning, that you can see the child through. This shades them from the sun and fits an iPad on the underside of, if that's your thing. The only one negative is that when they lie down flat don't go up or down a steep hill to fast it is just not really secure enough at the back to hold them in. It is great for slinging a back pack on and a small box underneath for water, sun cream etc. The only problem is that my son soon won't need it anymore, where will I hang my shopping now!!