Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop Women's Shop Men's

Price:£1.52 - £2.99

on 8 June 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Great delivery , the brush quality is fantastic.
To clean them just dip in acetone. They are very professional and I would recommend these for nail artists to trying nail art out.
on 12 May 2015
Within 20seconds of opening, the one brush fell apart. The packaging they came in was damaged and the brushed are not good quality at all. Don't buy this product! It's cheap but I would rather spend a little more money and have a great quality set, rather than this cheap one.
review image
on 13 October 2012
These brushes are awesome, love the pink girly colour really good for doing gel as there are soooo many different sizes of brushes really soft as well and easy to clean :)
on 19 December 2013
great variety of brushes for those who like to do nails! great for money, least i dont have to fork out loads of money like before for brushes
on 13 May 2013
The product came quickly, and were as described. Brand new and none missing.

My only problem is I bought these to try out different styles etc as I'm still learning and I don't really know what to do with the different ones. I've looked on youtube but I'm still a bit lost!

Regardless, this has no affect on the product's quality.

I'd recommend this product and seller!
on 8 June 2014
these brushes are sooo cute! i love them. i found them really nice to use and that i could wash the nail varnish off quite easily. Ive been able to do so much more whilst painting my nails since buying these. One thing, dont get nail varnish remover on the handles since it rubs the white off.
on 8 October 2013
Seems like nail decoration is the Next Big Thing, so much so that my daughter requested a bewildering assembly of assorted brushes, paints and gems for her birthday present this year.

These brushes turned up in good time for the birthday box, taking around 10 days to arrive. They seem as though they of excellent quality, and for the price are undoubtedly a bargain!

Recommended.
on 10 January 2017
This is a very good product for the price, I do a lot of nail art and have found these brushes very useful. They have lasted well and are still in good condition even after regular use. I would highly recommend them.
on 22 July 2013
The quality of the brushes is very poor, the striping brushes were what was a let down for me. would not buy again.
on 9 February 2016
Excellent value for a beginner into nail art or a professional and probably other crafts enthusiasts or make up artists also. Such a variety for the price, plus free delivery! They arrived packaged well and securely and within the estimated delivery date. I am really pleased with them and should I need to order more in the future I would definitely be looking to get these again, Enjoy!

See one answered question