on 13 January 2016
Great value, prompt service ,fit's perfect very pleased.
on 20 February 2014
Lovely quality, comes with a stylis, that workes with laptop pads, phones, Ds screens, ect. Lovely texture and beautiful design. Great quality.
on 23 November 2013
Fast delivery, arrived before estimated date. The case is really smart in black and white and all the cut outs for volume, camera, power, speaker etc., are perfectly in place. For once, a case that actually perfectly fits and securely holds the mobile phone. Allows easy access whilst web surfing, taking photos and making calls etc. I love my new case.
on 6 December 2013
Love this I've brought this for myself as a treat I've had loads of comments how lovely it is a were did you get it from so I'm sure there will be more sold
on 16 February 2014
Well worth the money......would definitely buy again. Great for someone who is forever dropping her phone and lovely printed cover.
on 19 December 2013
Simple and functional product lovely Aztec design a break from the bland simple bright colours and makes it easy to spot my phone wherever I leave it . Speedy delivery excellent service
on 2 January 2014
Works well and has a fabric feel. A good replacement for her old cover and the stylus is a nice addition
on 14 July 2014
Phone kept falling out for no reason - if it slipped out of my pocket onto the couch it would just be out of the case... Forget protection if you actually do drop your phone on the floor! Phone goes flying! The sides by the volume and on/off buttons snapped and fell apart randomly too - before I had dropped it on the floor which would have been a just reason!

The only good thing about it is the funky design but should not be advertised as a "Quality Case" because it is NOT. No protection, poor fit, shoddy made product.
on 10 March 2014
The case I received is slightly different from the one pictured. It very stylish and really does look like leather, being a solid/firm case It also has contrast white stitching around the edge - and a bit strangely, the closing magnetic tab is off-set to one side to avoid covering the central camera lens. Not really sure why this is, as covering it would give it added protection - but maybe it is to avoid the magnet being in proximity of sensitive data/drives.
on 16 June 2014
Wanted a cheap tide over case to protect my mobile as my old one had split - this didn't even get to go on my phone! Took it out of package and realised that due to the poor quality the magnet fastener didn't fasten and so it was useless! Went straight into the bin, design lovely just a shame it is not fit for purpose. If I could have awarded zero star rating I would!