Customer reviews

StilGut UltraSlim Case with Stand & Sleep/Wake Function, Slim Cover for iPad Air, Black Vintage
Colour: Black Vintage - new Version|Change

on 21 January 2014
This is my second StilGut iPad cover, I had v1 for a previous model and i chose this for my iPad Air based on how pleased I was with the other one. Exactly as I expected, this is superbly well- made of good quality leather, light, an excellent fit and the magnetic cover works perfectly. The addition of a cleaning cloth is a very nice touch.

I really like the v2 design change as well. Everything about this is top quality and well worth the cost.
on 14 December 2013
I bought the first version of the Ultraslim for my iPad and loved it from day 1. It had one small issue which was a bit of instability when standing up. The V2 I have just purchased is an improvement on an excellent case. I was a little sceptical when looking at it online as there were a few things that didn't look as good as the first version, but I went for it anyway as it was a Stilgut and they did not fail me!
on 12 May 2014
This is the fifth cover I have had for various iPads. Every product has been really well made, robust and elegant. I certainly will be a customer for many years to come. I have notice other people starting to buy.

The iPad Air cover is fantastic.

Keep those great products coming
on 13 July 2014
The StilGut UltraSlim Case is well made, the leather is really good quality. It does a great job of protecting my iPad Air, and I was really pleased with my purchase.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 July 2014
Very good case and flexible whilst protecting the iPad. Best case I have tried.
on 8 May 2014
Perfect cover for an iPad, it looks very high quality and is definitely worth spending that little bit more money on. The 'vintage' option comes with an extra grip which allows for ease of holding.

See one answered question