Customer reviews

on 28 May 2017
Excellent product and service
on 12 March 2017
People who were born in the 80's would love this album has 5 discs and is wonderful to chill to
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 December 2014
Like just about every other genre that I've purchased under the '100 Hits' series, '80s essentials' provides excellent song selections, sound quality and value. Spread across five discs, there are many big hits from the decade that you'll recognise instantly, but also some more obscure ones that you won't be so familiar with.

This is excellent retro music, with every track a version that you'll remember, by the original artist. I have felt conned many times when I've bought a compilation only to find cheap re-recordings and live tracks making up the track selection, but with the '100 Hits' series, there is no danger of that. I won't single out certain songs and artists, as we all have our favourites, but the track listing is on here, so judge for yourselves.
on 29 August 2016
I saw this, bought it thinking it would be run of the mill pop music with some likes, some dislikes and poor quality and I was blown away. No poor records and some I can't remember hearing since the 1980's. This for a price of less then £5 for a 100 recordings. How is it done.
on 7 June 2015
Great value as are all these 100 hits compilations. As a Mobile DJ still using good old fashioned CD's in the main these give me a lot of tracks in a smaller space. Not all classic tracks of course but covers a lot of possible requests. Some great, some just good and few duff tracks, much like any compilation really. Free MP3 version is a bonus.
on 4 March 2014
I must be honest this collection of 80s is on all the time in the car and on my hi fi I love it
on 10 November 2015
Love it, great bargain and some great tracks that I haven't got on my other 80's compilations. All original artists :)
on 9 January 2014
love this cd, so many old faves from the 80's that are never found on the usual 80 compilation CDs. Awesome
on 17 January 2015
Lots of great and quirky tunes that you would not expect on an Eighties compilation
on 18 March 2016
Great value for money. I bought this for my wife - we both grew up in the 80's - and she loved it. I have to say though, there's quite a few songs on here neither of us have ever heard of so she ends up switching between the CDs constantly to skip those ones.
Still, for a fiver this is a great buy!

Disclaimer - I'm a heavy metal fan, so I won't comment on the music (I do like that Bucks Fizz tune though).