on 25 January 2014
Previously brought a similar product had to send back due to an annoying squeak this one is great , glides over the floor no noise ,good quality product foam handles comfortable to use and has a thick mat which is a bonus. Start off slowly and you will see the results and not strain your self .
on 19 November 2015
I have owned a couple of wheels in the past and the I would usually tend to look for the cheapest option available as all a wheel tends to do is roll up and down. However, most of the previous wheels I owned are either broken or the handles come off as I start to do my reps. So I decided to pay a little extra and get something that looks sturdy and may last longer then the usual ones. The CSX Dual Ab Roller was a great choice, the build quality looks and feels amazing compared to the cheap versions I had. Also the foam padding on the handles gives you more grip and makes it easier to hold on to relieving the pressure on your hands. The bonus little knee mat is quite neat and does come in handy when doing it on hard floors.

I have been using this for a few months now and its still going strong and no parts has started to come off yet which is great.

Overall I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.
on 12 August 2014
This AB roller is has to be one of the best out there! The wheels are strong and the bar is easy enough to fit and dismantle. As a trainer this helps immensely with traveling around. There is plenty of padding on the roller bar so when supporting all your weight on the roller there is plenty of comfort. Talking of comfort, the extra thick knee pad helps out when using the roller for a period of time. Many clients have mentioned how they felt they could train longer due to not feeling the pressure on their knees with hard flooring.
With an 18 month guarantee and a full 12 week training booklet what else could you ask for in one purchase.
I can highly recommend this product for any standard of ab work out.
I purchased this Dual Ab Roller, purely based on all the other positive reviews. Suffice to say, I agree with them. I have been using this Ab Roller since July last year, and have seen a huge improvement in my core, which has assisted significantly in achieving significant PBs in all my running events last year.

The Ab Roller comes unassembled, but is very easy to put together, taking under a minute. There is a foam mat included, to protect your knees when rolling on a hard surface. In the past 8 months of use, I have not noticed and wear or tear; the Ab Roller is very well constructed.

Conclusively, I would recommend this device for anyone in the market for this product who is looking to either shape their core, or improve the athletic performance, as a strong core is essential for almost every sport! 5/5
on 11 March 2014
Looked at a few other ab wheels on here and tried out a couple down the local gym before deciding to buy this and I must say i'm very happy with my purchase.
- The wheel is easy to assemble but is very stable and sturdy, made of quality material.
- The grips are comfortable to hold and put your weight on (unlike some ab wheels I've tried).
- It works perfectly on carpet.
- The knee mat is perhaps a little on the small size but is more than adequate for its purpose. It is thick and durable and the ridged side helps prevent the mat slipping.
Overall I'm very pleased with the csx ab roller and expect it to last me ages (and help me get a six pack!).
on 29 May 2015
I'm not happy with the wheel,. The photo looks as though the wheel would be of a medium decent size but disappointed it is quite small! overall I think this is definitely not for not for me. I much prefer to do a good old fashioned/ hard ab workout. I ended up returning this! I was disappointed with overall quality and price is just ridiculous in opinion!
on 10 September 2014
I received the Dual Ab Roller on the 4th September, I only ordered it on the Monday I was really surprised on how fast it got here on the Thursday.
I've wanted a Ab Roller for awhile now as I've heard lots of people talking about how good they are. After reading reviews and comments on different websites, this Dual Ab Roller seemed to stand out. A few reasons for purchasing it was that CSX offered 18 Month Warranty which no other company selling an Ab roller offered. The thick Padded Foam Handles were also an added bonus as many others only seemed to have plastic handles which looked uncomfortable. The dual wheels on the roller finalised my decision on buying this product as they looked to provide stability and strength.
After receiving the Dual Ab Roller I was able to quickly assemble the product without any hassle. The instructions provided with the product were really informative and it was also nice to see a illustrated diagram on how to use the Ab roller.
I've used it five times now and its fantastic! Its a real quality product that offers everything as stated. It such a simple workout but it definitely hits your abdominal area I'm still aching now two days on haha!
I've recommended it to a couple of my friends already, I'm really impressed with the Ab rollers design and comfort and I will definitely be buying CSX fitness products from now on.  I think ill buy the CSX Pro Speed 3000 adjustable wire jump rope next and hopefully soon.
on 28 June 2014
I had never used an ab roller before and I did not have to regret buying the CSX one. It's fast and easy to assemble, overall build quality feels quite good, and the (optional) padded handles with the thick, comfortable knee pad add even more value to it. I'm very pleased with it so far and can easily recommend getting this one of all the possbile choices.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 23 November 2015
As a relative newbie to Ab Rolling, I wanted something stable but not too easy (like I believe the dual split wheels are). This CSX roller fits the bill perfectly. Not too wobbly but not too stable either so that I definitely compensate for any wobble with my core - the whole point of the exercise!

I like the way the handles slide on (or off for packing/travelling) and the way the handles are padded - which make them easier to grip and don't hurt the hands. The plastic wheels are grippy and work well on all surfaces except perhaps a parquet floor (but that's to be expected).

It's true, when it arrives, the padded knee mat is rather imprinted with the packing of the roller but I'd rather this and a cheaper price than it all to be laid out luxuriously and pay for the extra packing space. Over time, most of the marks come out & in any case, I use it over my normal yoga mat so my knees don't really know the difference anyway.

Also - I should mention that their customer service is fantastic. I had a problem with my order and they were quick and very helpful.

I can only recommend for the above reasons :)
on 21 November 2014
The roller itself is perfectly fine. The mats, however, are almost destroyed after five players used them in a single session. It would also be welcome to be given some do's and don'ts to ensure any potential injury is avoided.