Customer reviews

Afterlife
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 30 July 2016
I have been hearing this track Afterlife a lot on Toronto-based Radio Station "102.1 The Edge"
So decided to add this track to my own playlist.

It really does seem that Canadain based Rock Stations are corning the "new" groups from where they later go on to become worldwide successes.
on 30 November 2013
I happened to catch this song live on the Graham Norton show. Couldn't believe how amazing it was, I downloaded it straightaway and have it on a loop (sorry everyone in the house!!) 80's synth pop, just total yumminess. Can't express how much I love this song. I did have a quick listen to some of the other stuff on the album and wasn't sure about it, perhaps this was a fluke, a fab one! It's pretty much the perfect song, with fantastic breathy throaty vocals. Compulsive listening.
on 9 December 2013
Yes,i also heard this on the Graham Norton show.I'm not a big fan of Arcade Fire,but this is a great song.Radio 2 have played it recently aswell,i've heard it on Jo Whiley's show.Sound reminds me of mid-80's New Order,very similar to the song Temptation,brilliant!
on 15 December 2013
This is one of the best of 2013 AF have done it again the vid is great too will get reflector album
on 30 October 2015
Very nice, exactly as descrbed.