Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 6 February 2014
I SOME SWING IN MY LARGE COLLECTION , AND I BOUGHT THIS FOR FEW OF THE TRACKS ONLY , AT THE PRICE I THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH IT. I AM DELIGHTED WITH IT AS MANY OF THE OTHER TRACKS ORE EXCELLENT , THE VERSION OF ' BLUE SKIES ' ( A TRACK I HAVE ALWAYS PREVIOUSLY DISLIKED ) IS BRILLIANT , AND WORTH THE COVER PRICE ALONE.
on 19 December 2015
A good value 5 cd set and a good way to get some swing in your music collection. As always with collections there's lots of great music, but also some not so good depending on your music taste. Well worth buying.
on 21 December 2013
With 100 tracks on several CD's it is great value. Good music to listen to waiting in Xmas traffic jams to.
on 20 January 2015
Haven't heard it myself yet as was brought as a present. Recipients, Swing lovers, tell me its very good and the sound quality excellent. Great that you can sample contents before purchase. Great value for money.
on 23 February 2014
This CD was chosen for a lady's 90th surprise birthday party as she loves 1940 swing music ,the CD was played while everybody had tea and cake and she loved it x
on 1 July 2014
Very good. A excellent addition to any collection.
on 1 July 2014
worth having in your collection
on 14 April 2015
I love listening to swing,this collection is very good,
plenty of real good time tunes,and speedy delivery.
on 25 January 2016
My mum loves these CDs
I put one on as I'm leaving her house and I leave knowing that she's happy.
on 29 November 2014
Fantastic selection and perfect for dancing to, I've already bought several more copies for friends.