on 23 June 2014
Excellent value for money and fits better than the branded equivalent. Really love the colour, and case feels like leather. Magnetic clasp is great to hold the cover closed and protect the screen.
would I buy another...???
Yes defo!
on 3 February 2014
I would recomend to a friend, for the price you pay you get a great product, perfect for what i was looking for :)
on 12 January 2014
Perfectly fits the kobo mini, great price, and well made, looks more expensive than it was. I would recommend 👍
on 16 February 2014
Having looked at the 'official' kobo covers, I found this one at a fraction of the price. It is ideal for my needs. I knew in advance it would take a while to arrive but was surprised at how relatively quickly it arrived.
on 29 January 2014
Excellent value for money takes a while to arrive from China but worth the wait. Looks good value for money aswell doesn't look cheap
on 27 January 2014
It's great, stops anything in my bag scratching it. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a kobo mini
on 1 January 2014
Ideal if you have a 'mini' kobo, missed that word so wrong one for me , but it is a nice item
on 18 June 2014
I agree with all the positive reviews. The case fits the Kobo Mini perfectly, closes with a nice magnetic click and, of course, has openings for charging and powering off. I expected a less stylish finish and a more garish purple for the price, but it is very classy-looking. 10/10!
on 27 May 2014
A very neat item that does what they say it does. Gives good protection and looks very nice. I did have a problem in that the first one they sent never arrived but they were excellent to deal with and sent another one straight away. Would certainly recommend it without hesitation.
on 19 April 2014
This is brilliant, just what I was looking for, fantastic quality and value for the price, definately love it and recommend it. I had the purple one love the colour, and fits like a glove superb, very fast delivery as well. You must buy it, don't miss out!